AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official Code Change : Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
pimpsta101 Wrote:oh yea thats what i was asking about i had like 160 gang points did i get that from attacking, because i didnt win the war i had -1 defense i think.

Respect was converted to gang points. Gang wars bestow gang points if you win.

Soney09

wtf
i won a gang war, but ONLY got 9 gang points !
it will take ages to upgrade the gang !
it does cost 1000 gang points for some upgrades right ? and u only get one more point with that upgrade ? :?

this will surely take a lot of time, i need to do some crimes too Razz

An Idea:
before when we attacked we got exp, but now if we win, can't we get some ? just as much as we have spent our AP ? Razz
the earned points for winning a gang war were do they come from or how is it worked out now many you get, is it stole points from the gang you beat or is it just a random number, or is it do do with how powerful the gang you beat, can you loss unspend points in war?

there is now alot of things to spend your AP on now.

zappafrank

Just some thoughts here:

So with this new system how are gangs ranked? Is it whoever has the most gang points is in first place? Or are there any rankings? So now, what's the point of being in a gang other than kickbacks from the gang and hanging out with a group of people? What will be the recognition for the gangs?

playajam

can someone please explain the difference between:

Hideout Refresh Rating is a bonus to your gang defense rating refresh, similar to energy refresh for players. Your defense rating refreshes automatically every 5 minutes. Refresh rate is not constant, as their is a randomness to it. The auto-refresh stops once your hideout defense rating is around 50% of its maximum value.

and

Hideout Repair Rating is a bonus to repairing and defending your hideout. Each repair / defense of your hideout will have this number added.
zappafrank Wrote:Just some thoughts here:

So with this new system how are gangs ranked? Is it whoever has the most gang points is in first place? Or are there any rankings? So now, what's the point of being in a gang other than kickbacks from the gang and hanging out with a group of people? What will be the recognition for the gangs?

Once we get some wars completed, they will be ranked based on record.
Hideout refresh is a random number by which you hideout's defense rating increases every 5 minutes during a war until you hideout goes under 50%

Hideout repair rating is the number you get when you choose to repair the hideout instead of attack or at the end of a war(a manual repair)

Zenith correct me if I am wrong but that was my understanding of them.

jlag08

it would be cool if event notices came out when your gang wa declared on and with results upon completion of thhe war
Saerin Wrote:Hideout refresh is a random number by which you hideout's defense rating increases every 5 minutes during a war until you hideout goes under 50%

Hideout repair rating is the number you get when you choose to repair the hideout instead of attack or at the end of a war(a manual repair)

Zenith correct me if I am wrong but that was my understanding of them.

Hideout Refresh rate occurs when you are UNDER 50% of your max hideout defense rating. Due to randomness however, a refresh may put you above the 50% mark by a few points.
MY bad Thanks for the clarification.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's