AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official Code Change : Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

thawdgharp

I definitely stand by this suggestion:

If a gang is being attacked (in war with) more than 2 other gangs, then hospitalizations as a method of hideout defense should be allowed without reducing the # of gang points awarded at the end of the war.

Also, this is a cool suggestion. Could we get an event notice when our gang's war is completed? That would be awesome.. something like:

Pestilence defeated you in the war!

or

You defeated Pestilence in the war!

(HYPOTHETICAL!!) lol lol

Loki

thawdgharp Wrote:I definitely stand by this suggestion:

If a gang is being attacked (in war with) more than 2 other gangs, then hospitalizations as a method of hideout defense should be allowed without reducing the # of gang points awarded at the end of the war.

Also, this is a cool suggestion. Could we get an event notice when our gang's war is completed? That would be awesome.. something like:

or

(HYPOTHETICAL!!) lol lol

:shock:

mudpies

I come online a lot seeing that we were at war and not knowing how long it lasted and when it ended.

Scorpious

thawdgharp Wrote:I definitely stand by this suggestion:

or

(HYPOTHETICAL!!) lol lol

Definite hypothetical. LOL

*You declare war on Pestilence. Pestilence has one member online attacking you. Pestilence does 1000 damage first hit to you and throws rock as second attack. You lose. Pestilence wins.* HEHE

nbsvtvt

I agree with the event war notice idea. I just got hospitalized for 125 min, because this guy logged in and saw that we had declared war on his gang and just started attacking online members of our gang, even though the war actually ended over an hour ago.
Any chance that when ur at war with more than one gang u can fix the dropdown menu to show the gang u have actually clicked on to beat up?

I wasted half my ap's on the wrong gang last nite. Sad

Dormagonn

i was at war with two gangs at one time (declared on both) and couldn't attack both, we had to go through the first to get to the second :!: :?:

this was two days ago, it must be fixed now (haven't tried it tho) lol
Dormagonn Wrote:i was at war with two gangs at one time (declared on both) and couldn't attack both, we had to go through the first to get to the second :!: :?:

this was two days ago, it must be fixed now (haven't tried it tho) lol

use the drop down box... thats the problem with men they just never look... in my case i really thought i was beating up the rite gang... :roll:

Thats my story and i'm sticking to it btw!! :wink:

FarToNear

It would be nice to have had the respect aspect and the hideout. Hideout could have held the loot and the respect could come from actually fronting on there turf........ Twisted

Dormagonn

Howlsong Wrote:use the drop down box...

:shock: Biggrin

p.s. :oops:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's