AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official Code Change : Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Thor

Quote:Defending your hideout requires careful planning, execution, and teamwork. It will cost you 7 Action Point(s) to defend or repair your hideout.
Does this means some stats may affect how much we can repair/defend it per time?

Intel? Resistance? Others?

Dormagonn

it's a totally different concept from the last one- now it's all about the gangs hideout / not saying it's bad or good (it's interesting at least) and maybe when we get to upgrading our hideout a bit in the near future it will become really fun, but it wont change the fact it's different. However, I'm sure ppl will adapt quick to this new system/code and new types of warfare shall arrise from the current circumstances, ultimately making wars more thinkative and smarts-based (combining fractions of the old warring methods with the new ones) :wink:
hydro9226 Wrote:Does this means some stats may affect how much we can repair/defend it per time?

Intel? Resistance? Others?

Yup. It's based on stats entirely. I'll let people figure it out on their own. I give them a week Smile
Dormagonn Wrote:it's a totally different concept from the last one- now it's all about the gangs hideout / not saying it's bad or good (it's interesting at least) and maybe when we get to upgrading our hideout a bit in the near future it will become really fun, but it wont change the fact it's different. However, I'm sure ppl will adapt quick to this new system/code and new types of warfare shall arrise from the current circumstances, ultimately making wars more thinkative and smarts-based (combining fractions of the old warring methods with the new ones) :wink:

Told ya it was completely different. Opens things up a bit.

Dormagonn

P.S. Don't you just LOVE the fact that every other 20 mins there is a change(update) or addition to the warring - first the new options in the menus, then showing the gangs hitpoints, then your own hideouts health-bar, then the opponents hideouts health status... It makes us feel like we're a part of history in the making Biggrin
Love the latest tweaks! You go girl! Talk about a fast fix..... Biggrin

Can only pres and Vp attack/defend or is everyone able to?

pimpsta101

yea but last time when you attacked you got repsect added to your gang, now when you win in a war you get nothing why?
Dingus Wrote:Love the latest tweaks! You go girl! Talk about a fast fix..... Biggrin

Can only pres and Vp attack/defend or is everyone able to?

Everyone can attack / defend.
pimpsta101 Wrote:yea but last time when you attacked you got repsect added to your gang, now when you win in a war you get nothing why?

You get gang points now. It's not listed anywhere but the gang-upgrade page... viewable only by gang staff. I'll put it on the summary page.

pimpsta101

oh yea thats what i was asking about i had like 160 gang points did i get that from attacking, because i didnt win the war i had -1 defense i think.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's