AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official Code Change : Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
thawdgharp Wrote:zen, maybe hospitalizations can be allowed without penalty, if you're being teamed up on by more than 2 gangs? or something like that?

And maybe while your at it zen you could put the moon on a stick

thawdgharp

mmmm... moonstick...

Dragon

I received an event, stating that a gang declared war on my gang, not so long ago. I then go to check my gang's defense to find out that it is a negative number. I then checked my gang's attack log and only one user attacked one of my members, after the declaration of war on my gang, but that user was not a part of the gang that declared war on my gang and the out come was a stalemate, any way. I am not sure what is going on.
The new system works like this:

Step 1: Declare war

Step2: Attack the other gangs hideout or defend your own. attacking does damage to theirs and defending repairs damage to yours. all attacking and defending uses action points and not energy.

step3: once one hideout is reduced to 0 or below war is over.
Let me just make a clarification to TheDane's post of which I will not argue his points

Quote:you whine when the only proper defense was to hosp you

Quote:zen, maybe hospitalizations can be allowed without penalty, if you're being teamed up on by more than 2 gangs? or something like that?

If the team has already been defeated in the first war declared, then why did he hospitalize all of us, when his war was over? And why did he drag another team into the war that wasn't involved in the first one and hospitalize all them. They were not a threat to him. I am sure it was to help his other team to win their revenge war on us for attacking them first. Like I said I will not argue against TheDane, and maybe if he hospitalized me when I declared war on him and he had to put me in there to defend his own hideout, that changes the lines a bit.

So lets look at this aspect which I have seen since the new rules came out. Someone declares War, hospitalizes all the players and then wins the War, cuz no one can fight back after the declaration was made against them.

I would agree that if someone declares war on your gang and you hospitalize them to defend, that would be fair, declaring war, then hospitalizing the team you declared war on is unfair.
Secondly, why are they 24 hours later, still hospitalizing this innocent gang they dragged into the 2nd war when they are not in war now???? What are they defending now, their honor? The war is over, give it up.

This says to me, don't ever attack a gang and have a gang war, because you will never play again......

Ih8lucky13

Jolabent Wrote:Secondly, why are they 24 hours later, still hospitalizing this innocent gang they dragged into the 2nd war when they are not in war now???? What are they defending now, their honor? The war is over, give it up.

This says to me, don't ever attack a gang and have a gang war, because you will never play again......

The Care Bears Sharing is Caring game is only a few URL's away.

Sorry you attack a stronger gang there is a price to pay. Maybe you will think twice before you do this again.
You are attacking a gang that was not involved last night. NP, I will never attack another gang again. I have already stated that. I will just play every other aspect of the game or quit.

Quote:Sorry you attack a stronger gang there is a price to pay. Maybe you will think twice before you do this again.

So what you are saying is you are never allowed to attack. Plain and simple.

badmanbren

lol, I have nothing to with this but Jail busters attacked our gang, we are stronger than them in power, they declared we won...that was it. I don't think DANE will keep this up he's more than likelly just showing who's boss as he rightlly should. If I know himenough the attacks will stop sooner rather than later. Twisted

Ih8lucky13

Jolabent Wrote:You are attacking a gang that was not involved last night. NP, I will never attack another gang again. I have already stated that. I will just play every other aspect of the game or quit.

1. You got yourself involved with three other gangs to attack one
nobody forced you into this action

2. w the gang only had three members online

3. you get hosped a few times becauseof this

4. you incessantly whine about receiving something anybody in their right mind should have expected

5. you quit the game

6. Nobody grieves for the loss.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's