AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official Code Change : Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Dormagonn

Man talk about a:

1. fast forward :wink:

DANE

2. hijacked thread :?:

Jolabent - open up a new thread btw

Soney09

for this new war system everyone needs to be active, can't u then put a chat system within the gang, so that everyone can chat to everyone, and see which ones are online while on war.. because before we just had to attack and it didn't matter when..

Zenith i know u must be VERY busy, but do put something in..
(maybe a mass mail for everyone in the gang, while at war AND the subject being WAR Razz)

I still hate this new code Twisted

Edit:
Thx for the solution kobalt Razz silly me Razz

kobalt

Soney09 Wrote:for this new war system everyone needs to be active, can't u then put a chat system within the gang, so that everyone can chat to everyone, and see which ones are online while on war.. because before we just had to attack and it didn't matter when..

Twisted

have you considered yahoo or msn messanger for your gang members to keep better comm?....its really a good quick salution rather wasteing time adding a chat into the mod..
If THEDANE was hospitalizing a little lvl 7 24 hrs after the attack then I still think its the bully aspect and it shouldn't be tolerated. If the war is over, move on to the next gang and forget about it.

Seems childish to me.

Ih8lucky13

PhisheVA Wrote:If THEDANE was hospitalizing a little lvl 7 24 hrs after the attack then I still think its the bully aspect and it shouldn't be tolerated. If the war is over, move on to the next gang and forget about it.

Seems childish to me.
I didn't hosp anybody after the gang wars were over she was crying about us
having a gang war with another gang.
I withdraw the statment then.

nbsvtvt

Here's some constructive criticism: When you want to sink a lot of AP into hideout repair, you have to keep navigating to the repair page for every 3 ap. and tapping the button for one repair. Could we have it so that you could select how much AP you use (kinda like the Gym) so that the process could be a little quicker?

Thor

I kinda agree with the more than 2 gangs thing. No matter who it is, if 5 gangs declares on 1, it's impossible, with the current system to stand a chance without using the hospital. I think we proved that last night and we ain't an easy target.

The repair (or even how many attacks) select how many thing sounds goo too but not sure if it's worth it for Zen.

Jolabent:
We will never put gangs that declares on us if they do it alone (or maybe 2 gangs too) but last night 4 of you declared on the Centurions and the Sv were involved in 6 wars at some points, we had to at least slow things down and reduce the damage done.

I'm not the pres but you can take me on my word that we (super villains) will never use brute force unless it is a critical situation, like last night.

p.s. First the complained about the drama and losing gangs, then they missed it and wanted it or their money back, now that we give them some drama, the still complain... I'm still lost... (this is not directed at any1 in particular)
F5 enter F5 enter my friend thats how you repair quickly.
The new system has done exactly what it was wanted to do. I bet if Zenith went back and checked the war counts that there have been more wars since the release of the new code than just about the entire rest of the time AL has been running.

That said there is still a bit of a flaw in that defending is almost impossible.
to successfully defend you need 1 of a few things.

1) you need to have more people online than the attackers.

2) a few player that have ultra high resistance and Inteligence.

or

3) the other gang is a low level gang and you are a high level gang.

because essentially during war you need about 3 defenders for every attacker to counter the damage you are recieving.

all That said I still think that this system is much improved and look forward to trying to make it even better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's