AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official Code Change : Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Thor

zenith Wrote:
hydro9226 Wrote:Does this means some stats may affect how much we can repair/defend it per time?

Intel? Resistance? Others?

Yup. It's based on stats entirely. I'll let people figure it out on their own. I give them a week Smile

Forgot to ask the same question the other way around.

Does stats affect damage done too?
Does cybers matters like stats or not at all, still only for pvp battle?

Thor

Another thing that could make it a bit more fair for every1. When a gang gets declared on, should an event be sent to the defending players?

I noticed the (x) number beside "your gang" is now red to tell you you're at war.
Just throwing ideas here.
hydro9226 Wrote:Another thing that could make it a bit more fair for every1. When a gang gets declared on, should an event be sent to the defending players?

I noticed the (x) number beside "your gang" is now red to tell you you're at war.
Just throwing ideas here.

Read the newspaper Smile

valleroy86

I know this has been brought up before, but we just finished a war, and only got 8 points out of it. Any plans on tweeking that Zenith?

Thor

zenith Wrote:Read the newspaper Smile
Was it really there before? Dang, I always read the news 2-3 times a day, guess I missed that 1 badly..

Thanks

valleroy86

hydro9226 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Read the newspaper Smile
Was it really there before? Dang, I always read the news 2-3 times a day, guess I missed that 1 badly..

Thanks

It happens to us all.

dayute

valleroy86 Wrote:I know this has been brought up before, but we just finished a war, and only got 8 points out of it. Any plans on tweeking that Zenith?

I guess thats for attacking a much, much lower leveled gang.

zappafrank

dayute Wrote:
valleroy86 Wrote:I know this has been brought up before, but we just finished a war, and only got 8 points out of it. Any plans on tweeking that Zenith?

and Zenith said it would start low, but would rise as all the bugs were worked out.

Zenith-It seems that leveling up a player or working on your stats isn;t so important anymore, and doesn't come into play during war(other than hospitilizing active players). The old system was fun because attacking people really mattered. I miss bashing skulls Sad

ColonelForbin

dayute Wrote:

lol. That almost feels like a win for me now.
you can still attack people..I havent seen anything anywhere about that stopping. The new war system takes active members and strategy. No longer is it just brute force. Now if two gangs wanted to gang up and beat pestilance they could..before both gangs would just end up spending loads of time in the hospital. I fail to see how makeing the war system more competetive is a step back or a bad thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's