AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official Code Change : Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

dayute

3194 -BAD- NiteSlayer 22 149 Hospitalized by MahtaReika.
4063 -BAD- Markel 22 149 Hospitalized by Yoda.
1831 -BAD- Bumblebee 29 131 Hospitalized by Sarge.
5032 }$$M{ GrungettaDelucci 18 102 Hospitalized by Sarge.
1524 -BAD- MoishaSan 26 95 Hospitalized by LookiLoo.
5929 }$$M{ VonCountDeLuca 13 78 Hospitalized by Gepetto.
1442 -BAD- Snyiper 21 75 Hospitalized by LookiLoo.
2735 -BAD- SilverSurfer 20 68 Hospitalized by MahtaReika.
3459 Epic_499 KON 16 68 Hospitalized by LookiLoo.
2098 Epic_499 MaxZorin 23 51 Hospitalized by Sarge.
4817 -BAD- lVsan3 15 42 Hospitalized by MahtaReika.

This is one example of whats wrong with the new gang code.

mudpies

the more I think about it, the more I think the past few months were wasted. I only attacked when at war. I've been avoiding EXP like the plague. I reached a battle stat goal that no other lvl 20 has done (unless I haven't heard of it) and now there's no extra gains for having the stats of a mid-high 20's player. I had just gotten to where I wanted to be. I'm afraid that if I level up like a madman it's gonna change again. Didn't it change from mostly level to mostly stats last fall or winter?

dayute

I could've easily been a level 25 player by now with much higher stats due to the increase in EP. What good is it being a level 18 player with kick ass stats when a weak level 25 with a knife can do more damage.
dayute Wrote:I could've easily been a level 25 player by now with much higher stats due to the increase in EP. What good is it being a level 18 player with kick arse stats when a weak level 25 with a knife can do more damage.

Not sure what that had to do with the topic. Please don't hijack.
level still doesnt matter.....the damage you do to hide out is still based on stats...the amount you repair is based on stats.

I fail to see what the complaining about levels is?

I also fail to see the complaining about their being no attacks during a war..then Pestilance goes to war and hospitalizes the gangs they are going to attack. Really what would have stopped them from doing that earlier and disbanding every gang that was made?

accept the changes and work with them..They give you a punchers chance to win against anybody if you are organized.

Thor

dayute Wrote:Before, there was no incentive for higher gangs to attack lower gangs. You didnt get any respect for beating people up that were much lower than you. Now you do.

Who this new system really screwed is people like me. Really high stats with low levels. I feel like I've wasted the last 3 months training but not levelling. This was awesome in the old setting because anyone that could beat me got very little respect off of me but I could beat higher levels raking in the respect.

There's no reason now for a higher level gang not to crush every lower level gang and build their hideout up to the point where no-one can beat it. I think we definately need a level incentive in the code to even it out.

Cradle of Filth versus Trenchtown was a good example. F'n lame I think.
Totally wrong. First, your high stats with low levels lets you get great exp in battle and trust me, we already did alot of wars and guys 10 levels lower than me are doing the same if not better damage than me. and it's gonna take months maybe years to build a impossible to destroy hideout. Did you even look at the upgrades before making that comment? At the rate we won points since the new code is out, it's gonna take us around 60-65 wars (that may reduce as the points won are suppose to go up but you get the point here) to get 1 upgrade that cost 1000 points. That's for 1 little upgrade, where did you get the idea we could buy 20 upgrades in no time?

No matter what your stats and lvl are, they still do matter as much in battle but now you can't lose anything in wars, even if 20 gangs declare on you in the same day.

dayute

I guess you beat me to quoting myself Shuma.

Is it so hard to believe that there are people against the new system? We spent months playing and paying a game only to have it turn into a completely different one. In every big change somebody has to get screwed and I have no problems voicing my opinion when its me thats getting screwed.

greengrow

dayute Wrote:
dayute Wrote:Cradle of Filth versus Trenchtown was a good example. F'n lame I think.

You guys obviously didn't read my previous post or I didn't make it clear enough. I played hard and made myself the best I thought I could possibly be. Ridiculously high stats with a really low level. I tried as hard as possible NOT to level just so I would have an advantage in gang wars. Now my advantage turned into a weakness. I feel like the last couple months have been completely wasted. Not to mention the hundreds of dollars of real money that could have been used differently.

I'm not saying I'm completely against the new format, just pointing out the flaws.

agreed
still not a flaw..as thor put it....all levels have = ability for hits....i have found that the higher your stats for your level...the overall higher potential you have for bigger hits plus the weapon factor and gang size and activity and upgrades

greengrow

it just feels slow and boring now. before it was bloody
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's