AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official Code Change : Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

badmanbren

So no more of the threats of the admins takin us out and constantlly hopsitalising us. :roll:

pimpsta101

zenith Wrote:Not anymore. It's all about beating them to improve your own gang now.

I just hope people will like the change. It's very different from before. People may not like it,

Wars will not be centered on constant hospitalizations to farm respect. Now players can play like normal, or they can help in a gang war. Being in the hospital won't make people useless anymore in a gang war, as their refresh rate will take into account the amount of time a hospitalized player has to help his gang "plan" on defense.

well you know now that you cant destroy a gang theres gonna be ALOT of gangs i mean you seen the shadows or villains here having like 20 gangs each their gonna have like 100 now that gangs cant be destroyed.lol

badmanbren

Doubt that very much, to be succesfull I think 100 gangs would be stupid just bigger4 sizes as the points may be used to upgrade members.

Dormagonn

pimpsta101 Wrote:well you know now that you cant destroy a gang theres gonna be ALOT of gangs i mean you seen the shadows or villains here having like 20 gangs each their gonna have like 100 now that gangs cant be destroyed.lol
name 1 villains gang that got destroyed in the old system - you're saying it like the new system is designed to help us when it's really the likes of you that should praise it :roll:

jlag08

Can we declare on gangs with less than 3 members now?

badmanbren

good question.
jlag08 Wrote:Can we declare on gangs with less than 3 members now?

Nope, nor can the declare war on anyone. But they also cannot perform any decent OCs and have a horrible success rate.

thawdgharp

so if i see a war on the "gang wars" page, how can i tell who's winning?!?

badmanbren

You can't, I think this is the whole point of the system coming in if I'm correct, as you can't see others defenses and attacks.

kobalt

ya its a guessing game on what there doing, and whats going on
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's