AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

hunter52070

Actually I missed a SUPER gang in my list. Well I was MIA during it's day, but from what I heard it was a gang not to be messed with. Marvel Legend.

LordSkie

not really.

Some powerful players but they couldn't hold a candle to the elders, or pestilence. They couldn't even have beaten our gang.
Wook was an awesome leader and I/we would never take anything away from that. He definitely set the bar and we are very appreciative of what he did while apart of our family. Smile

Marlo

Val <3's w00k!

Loki

LordSkie Wrote:not really.

Some powerful players but they couldn't hold a candle to the elders, or pestilence. They couldn't even have beaten our gang.

Not at the time, but the writing was on the wall. We were coming up fast.

LordSkie

I guess you were all just overshadowed by the almighty pullo. Ascended so quickly everyone was overlooked.

I do remember you and Abysmal wandering up, though I don't think Legend ever reached a truly powerful status in the game before disbanding?

I don't actually know the story behind pullo, when I left he was just monstrously overpowered, now he's gone. And I heard he's also a she. Who knows.

mudpies

...yea, well, Vall would be nowhere without being potty trained by the Phamily, so there! With the right parents kids learn to ride a bike very well. Then they turned into teenagers...

nbsvtvt

mudpies Wrote:...yea, well, Vall would be nowhere without being potty trained by the Phamily, so there! With the right parents kids learn to ride a bike very well. Then they turned into teenagers...

No doubt! These axe wielding monkeys definitely have some 499 in their blood.

Loki

LordSkie Wrote:I don't actually know the story behind pullo, when I left he was just monstrously overpowered, now he's gone. And I heard he's also a she. Who knows.

Pullo passed Chris before Pestilence merged (absorbed) the Elders. Then you posted some crap about how you were glad to be retired. Wink

mudpies

LordSkie Wrote:And I heard he's also a she. Who knows.

wait, pullo was a hermy?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's