AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

mudpies

who are you?

cheetah

Gornikel Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:from the sounds of it, he could give two dreks about your silly vote. Dunno anyone else that does either.

Do you ever come up with something original?

Maybe he can think of something while he's in the hospital.
Nah, he won't stay long.

No way he can afford health insurance.

mudpies

oh no, the hospital. that hurt me so much. lol

Monte

grabtindy Wrote:[Image: jphoto%20gal%20good%20bye.JPG]

Sincerely, Valhalla

cheetah

Smile
cheetah Wrote:Truth is, SVs took a vote, as we do for all important matters, and the majority ruled, that we were happy to be the first gang to win 100k gang points. We would from then, realizing Val was close behind us at the time of the vote, maintain a high ranking, but let them pass us for the number one spot, bc our goal was accomplished. Yes, we LET them pass us, we voted on it, that was our choice. Believe it or not, I don't really care, but for SVs and Zen, who can read our private forum, it's there, we had a good run, we are more than happy with our accomplishment, and we are now doing EXACTLY what we want to do in our gang.
Well, our goal has always been to beat you guys in war points. Thanks for allowing us "13 days ago" to pass you guys. :roll:

grabtindy

cheetah Wrote:Truth is, SVs took a vote, as we do for all important matters, and the majority ruled, that we were happy to be the first gang to win 100k gang points. We would from then, realizing Val was close behind us at the time of the vote, maintain a high ranking, but let them pass us for the number one spot, bc our goal was accomplished. Yes, we LET them pass us, we voted on it, that was our choice. Believe it or not, I don't really care, but for SVs and Zen, who can read our private forum, it's there, we had a good run, we are more than happy with our accomplishment, and we are now doing EXACTLY what we want to do in our gang.

Reading this outloud with a New England finishing school/blueblood accent makes me giggle. Does Zen get to vote too?
Is this crap still going on, Val get over yourselves, you passed us, we had the good grace to come in here and give congratulations to you passing us and that should have been the end of it.

But then you all started with all this makes you the best gang in the whole wide world and how you all single handly beat the "evil" SV, guess what we dont CARE gang points are only useful for GCB for us at the min because our other upgrades are sound, so we slowed down so we can make more money and grow our chars stronger. Im sorry if that bust your bubble but its just the way it is the dates are in our forum etc.

So again congratulations for farming more offline gangs than us, AP well spend keeping "people" in there GCB just hope you're not forgetting the other upgrades because not all them gangs will be inactive or offline.

hunter52070

Not only that Mr Hyde, it's not like they can beat us in a gang war, (we have never tried to beat SV in a gang war is bullhockey) seeing as you all tried when ya had Diss jump in with ya. Lets see I think that went rather poorly for ya.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's