AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

LordSkie

I remember that part, anyone who could pass chris in that short space of time is seriously crazy. Then put them on the same team and you've got a scary combo. What I was wondering was why did pullo quit? Boredom?

I mainly quit then because I'd been trying pretty hard to get to the top, along with the rest, and the realisation that pullo had basically unlimited funds to reach and stay at the top put me off (I can't afford to donate more than $10 a month max to an online game) so I retired to concentrate on study. Position hasn't changed but I don't really care so much, I'm just having a laugh with old friends.

Loki

LordSkie Wrote:IWhat I was wondering was why did pullo quit? Boredom?

Probably best to let that be.
LordSkie Wrote:I Position hasn't changed but I don't really care so much, I'm just having a laugh with old friends.

that's what it is really important, even if Valhalla overtook Super Villains at gang war points

Marlo

Loki Wrote:Then you posted some drek about how you were glad to be retired. Wink

Stop scaring away the veteran's Loki.
Marlo Wrote:Val <3's w00k!

w00k <3's hitting Marlo online! Biggrin
LordSkie Wrote:who was in the original super villains? I don't remember any super gangs apart from pestilence and elders, unless super villains were AFTER pest (which doesn't seem to be what you said...)

Super Villains was started by myself, punisher, chance, hannibal, mrhyde and scarecrow (now retired)

mudpies

andyscho Wrote:Super Villains was started by myself, punisher, chance, hannibal, mrhyde and scarecrow (now retired)

wasn't GhostRider in right away too? I know he was talking about it for a while.

Loki

SV is a Marvel spinoff Biggrin

LordSkie

ohhh I'm remembering now, wasn't marvel the 'family' with about a hundred gangs? super villains, marvel legend, marvel comet riders etc etc?

mudpies

lots of marvel gangs. proof that having too much of a good thing will implode with time. Hopefully Pun learned from that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's