AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Oh dear, Phase IV?

badmanbren

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Then I noticed another gang, Valhalla. I had never heard of them before and was suprised to see how high up they were.

I put that bit in huge, to show the size of the lie. I think it's kind of hard to miss a gang like this. Sounds like a fairytale to me, and Scott know's I'm the best at finding fairytales.
i can believe ush on that one, since they changed their name. he may not have heard of THEM, but he prly heard of them previously. u know what i mean?

badmanbren

Ye, that's the one. :roll:
Didnt read it all, but it's fantastic how some people tend to remember only part of past events that suits there needs...
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Originally hearing about the DM SV alliance, I was annoyed and thought it was an incredibly cowardly act.

me too.

if all the other gangs to disbanded, i wonder if they would attack each other? probably not. challenging gang wars arent fun to some people. only the easy ones are.
Not a lie, I think many many people out there were suprised to see Valhalla where it was. I was shocked, and had never even ever never ever heard the name before. Smile I was in SV, then Theafers, then PimpStars. While in SV, I was so consumed with SV stuff, I didn't much pay attention to the others after pest wars were finalized. In theafers we looked at medium to low targets and in pimpstars we didn't war at all. I guess Val used to be 498ers? Is this correct?

SO that's the full story on that one.

Bren, please stop begging to join Valhalla, it's getting to be a little annoying.
498ers > Confirmed 499ers > Decimation > Valhalla
WOW, never new they were decimation. We have come a long way then!
I think it's a disappointment too that there is this new alliance between SV and DM. Every gang has a nemesis or gang they compare themselves to or that pushes them to fight, train, crime harder to compete with. For us like I'm sure several other gangs, it was SV, because they are the ultimate and don't/didn't need DM. When I saw the recent increase in members within DM I was excited thinking their goal was to compete for no.1 and not do the easy thing, join the best gang in AL and always be a no.2. Kudos to both gangs for who they are and what they've become but the creation of SuperMatter only takes away from what they both have worked so hard to accomplish (Only IMO of course).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's