AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I would like to clarify the reason why I personally joined Valhalla. When me and Rafal made Gentrification a.k.a. Pimpstars we adapted a no gang war policy with the rule that we had a hosp war with anyone that attempted. We gathered some other good people and started moving along, not before too long SV decided that they would see how far they could stretch us.

And we ended up having 3 hospitalization wars, 2 of the wars lasted nearly 5 days with countless hosp's, and the last one when Ush has joined us only lasted 2 days. I got complaints on how we only were good at one thing, and that we could never beat SV at their own game, which were gang warring. So we started looking for gangs who we could be a part of, without losing the hospitalization part, cause I believe that doing heavy hosp wars against another gang is a big part of the game cause it forces all those involved to have endurance to persist and to have a fighting will.

We eventually landed on Valhalla, and I really glad we were able to contribute to the gang in the way we have done so far. And I hope that our presence in the gang has made it better.
Druchii Wrote:I would like to clarify the reason why I personally joined Valhalla. When me and Rafal made Gentrification a.k.a. Pimpstars we adapted a no gang war policy with the rule that we had a hosp war with anyone that attempted. We gathered some other good people and started moving along, not before too long SV decided that they would see how far they could stretch us.

And we ended up having 3 hospitalization wars, 2 of the wars lasted nearly 5 days with countless hosp's, and the last one when Ush has joined us only lasted 2 days. I got complaints on how we only were good at one thing, and that we could never beat SV at their own game, which were gang warring. So we started looking for gangs who we could be a part of, without losing the hospitalization part, cause I believe that doing heavy hosp wars against another gang is a big part of the game cause it forces all those involved to have endurance to persist and to have a fighting will.

We eventually landed on Valhalla, and I really glad we were able to contribute to the gang in the way we have done so far. And I hope that our presence in the gang has made it better.
told ya you wasnt choice #1 lol
That's because we wanted to buy a gang Smile But we weren't prepared to pay around 10 mill for competing against SV on their own turf.

But it was Ush that talked with Valhalla and convinced me we should just join a gang instead of owning a gang, and I'm and really glad he did, cause we joined a smashing good crew of people that just keeps getting better. They can take a beating and Valhalla has really good leaders. (And it's wonderful just being a peasant again instead of being in a top position.)
Druchii Wrote:I would like to clarify the reason why I personally joined Valhalla. When me and Rafal made Gentrification a.k.a. Pimpstars we adapted a no gang war policy with the rule that we had a hosp war with anyone that attempted. We gathered some other good people and started moving along, not before too long SV decided that they would see how far they could stretch us.

so y'all werent willing to pay the price in blood, sweat and tears to toughen up your own hideout, apparently, and decided to hitch a ride with someone that did. strumpets!
Druchii Wrote:That's because we wanted to buy a gang Smile But we weren't prepared to pay around 10 mill for competing against SV on their own turf.

But it was Ush that talked with Valhalla and convinced me we should just join a gang instead of owning a gang, and I'm and really glad he did, cause we joined a smashing good crew of people that just keeps getting better. They can take a beating and Valhalla has really good leaders. (And it's wonderful just being a peasant again instead of being in a top position.)
ok, so valhalla were maybe #2 choice, as you wanted to come in and roll with us... but got turned down

buuddha

Conrad1103 Wrote:

so y'all werent willing to pay the price in blood, sweat and tears to toughen up your own hideout, apparently, and decided to hitch a ride with someone that did. strumpets!

for the short time i have been in Valhalla i have seen them put their blood, sweat , and tears into everything Valhalla
andyscho Wrote:
LordSkie Wrote:who was in the original super villains? I don't remember any super gangs apart from pestilence and elders, unless super villains were AFTER pest (which doesn't seem to be what you said...)

Super Villains was started by myself, punisher, chance, hannibal, mrhyde and scarecrow (now retired)

LordSkie Wrote:ohhh I'm remembering now, wasn't marvel the 'family' with about a hundred gangs? super villains, marvel legend, marvel comet riders etc etc?

We all started out in a Marvel gang, but we all knew each other from a forum we all used to be a huge part off (was called nebberville) We all talked and wanted to go out on our own to see just how far we could take a gang in the game, so we broke away from Marvel (but were still friendly with a few marvel gangs at the start) and our original name was super villians because of the above mentioned forum and only changed to villains months after we first set up shop.

We have grew into what we are now (through the old code and the new all with the same gang we are still in) with alot of time and work and the core of the gang has always stayed the same and we were there when pest was number 1 biting at there heels lol I remember spending many a day in the hosp from warring them Smile

GZ to val on number one gang points spot.
this is really nice. learning where everyone came from and how they ended up, where..etc. but lets get back on topic a second and re-focus.

Val is the undisputed #1 as far as im concerned. SV has been kinda quiet on this subject. perhaps they are just super confident....or maybe a little intimidated.

DM seems to be bothered by the thought of Val passing them and SV up as being the "Champ" and apparently thinks they can take Val out if and when they want to. Val challenged them on this, but nothing has become of it, other than some big talk (on both sides).

DIS apparently wants some respect. they have proved themselves to be able to take out DM whenever they want. Again, DM seems to have heartburn over this. I would still put DM at #3. They have a vicous, "killer instinct".

ive heard a lot of talk in this thread. but talk is cheap. as we all know...to be the man, you got to beat the man..and right now...like it or not...Val is the "Man" and i dont see that changing any time soon.
::waiting for the aftermath of conrad stirring the pot::
g2o2d4wp Wrote:::waiting for the aftermath of conrad stirring the pot::

wait... im sorry i left X Pats out of the mix. Everyone seems to foget about / overlook you guys. however, y'all are ahead of DIS! I think y'all could actually take both DIS and DM! i wonder what they think about that?

[EDIT] - i take that back. i think DM would KILL you guys.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's