AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

ShadowKid

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Thats the only reason he can beat some many people Twisted :wink:

*so many people*

I joined Valhalla after talks with dark matter turned bad as stated before. Valhalla talks went beautifully, and they have common sense.
i have common sense.
Punisher Wrote:As I said before....kudos to Val for taking top gang points earned in war...that feat takes months and months of constant warring....Nice work

i believe you're right. Val's hideout doesnt seem to be near as tough as you would think it should be.

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I joined Valhalla after talks with dark matter turned bad as stated before. Valhalla talks went beautifully, and they have common sense.

so DM has no common sense?
lol, if that's how you wanna take it lol

We rarely use career points in gang wars. SV does. It's how they play, no fault in that at all.

I can only assume that a few from SV went to DM to help them repair in gang wars.

Every single person in SV is 100% selfless. They will do anything to better their gang, and I applaud them for it. It takes a good bunch of individuals acting as one to acheive what SV has.
Ushanewnewba Wrote:lol, if that's how you wanna take it lol

We rarely use career points in gang wars. SV does. It's how they play, no fault in that at all.

I can only assume that a few from SV went to DM to help them repair in gang wars.

Every single person in SV is 100% selfless. They will do anything to better their gang, and I applaud them for it. It takes a good bunch of individuals acting as one to acheive what SV has.
only 1 came, and it wasnt to help us repair, howl hasnt repaired once Razz

mudpies

ShadowKid Wrote:i have common sense.

LOL

cheetah

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I can only assume that a few from SV went to DM to help them repair in gang wars.

When Zen goes too long without an attack-your-own-gang-member-day, we create our own. :wink:
cheetah Wrote:When Zen goes too long without an attack-your-own-gang-member-day

wow, you really hate your gang mates!! valhalla could buy a spot for you, if you want
jk Biggrin
We are always looking for new members. lol

XxDragonxX

alinutza Wrote:
cheetah Wrote:When Zen goes too long without an attack-your-own-gang-member-day

wow, you really hate your gang mates!! valhalla could buy a spot for you, if you want
jk Biggrin

your promoting the wrong gang.
if w00k joined his old gang (Val), would they then be the undisputed champs? i say "yes".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's