AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

nbsvtvt

saradon27 Wrote:Is this drek still going on, Val get over yourselves, you passed us, we had the good grace to come in here and give congratulations to you passing us and that should have been the end of it.

But then you all started with all this makes you the best gang in the whole wide world and how you all single handly beat the "evil" SV, guess what we dont CARE gang points are only useful for GCB for us at the min because our other upgrades are sound, so we slowed down so we can make more money and grow our chars stronger. Im sorry if that bust your bubble but its just the way it is the dates are in our forum etc.

Aside from CSJ, I didn't read any posts from valhalla members claiming to be the best gang in the whole wide world, but I'll try to get over myself anyway. Don't worry, everybody knows you're still the best gang. This thread has mostly been a soapbox for AL drama queens and shit stirrers.
Right md, it is fun reading though. Where would al be without shite talking and drama. Why do you think soap operas are still so popular..lol.

As Al Turns...could work Smile

biffbaffboff

cheetah Wrote:Truth is, SVs took a vote, as we do for all important matters, and the majority ruled, that we were happy to be the first gang to win 100k gang points. We would from then, realizing Val was close behind us at the time of the vote, maintain a high ranking, but let them pass us for the number one spot, bc our goal was accomplished. Yes, we LET them pass us, we voted on it, that was our choice. Believe it or not, I don't really care, but for SVs and Zen, who can read our private forum, it's there, we had a good run, we are more than happy with our accomplishment, and we are now doing EXACTLY what we want to do in our gang.

So let me get this right.3 or 4 days before Vallhalla overtook you guys,you hald a vote on whether or not to "let" them pass you.

As i sa it Valhalla were roping in more than 2000 more gang points weekly than SV's were (before) you took this vote.This tells me you were going to be overtook reguardless of your efforts,hence formulated a get out topic to justify losing no1 status.As i see it you really didnt have any "choice" in the matter as it was a forgone conclusion anyways.You cannot stop the tide coming in,but you can run away from it. Smile

Loki

Cheetah: Everything is fine, this was the plan all along. So there.

[Image: upl8419743452.jpg]

Punisher: Uhmmm, what she said.

[Image: upl6511487855.jpg]

Marlo

< lol'ing
lol

nbsvtvt

I just spit up coffee all over the place. Funny.
saradon27 Wrote:Is this drek still going on, Val get over yourselves, you passed us, we had the good grace to come in here and give congratulations to you passing us and that should have been the end of it.

That was the end of it. CSJ was out of line and razzing you guys. The only reason I said what I did was b/c Cheetah had to run her mouth about a "vote" that had absolutely nothing to do with us beating you guys in points. I've received respectful PMs of congratulations from the SV members I consider important and that's very much appreciated but don't throw out this vote after the congratulations and then expect nothing to be said.

If the important members of SV remember, congratulations were sent to you guys as well in regards to the 100k mark and very much respected as it is a huge accomplishment and you guys WERE the first so way to go. We are not saying we're a better gang, we just love to war more.
Loki Wrote:Cheetah: Everything is fine, this was the plan all along. So there.

[Image: upl8419743452.jpg]

Punisher: Uhmmm, what she said.

[Image: upl6511487855.jpg]
Winner: May's funniest post. Bahahahaha!

grabtindy

Hell, I never said we were better, I just got a little defensive when some one said I wasn't part of it when I was.

I'll continue to play the bad guy, but some one point to a post I made that was out of line.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's