AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
lets clear this up...our last planned war lost was to 499ers when we took on 11+ gangs all full aps....then the second round we beat 13 + gangs ...mind you with no hosping...

now...i respect val for overtaking us in gang war points...we decided we arent gonna war 24/7...why because gang points are nearly meaningless and members need aps for crimes to buy shite....

we war now just for the gcb...thats it

i like hearing the history on gangs...brings tears

dm {pest} is a formidable gang and the only real gang to ever take us down mono y mono.... ::hats off::

keep stirring Smile
Conrad1103 Wrote:
g2o2d4wp Wrote:::waiting for the aftermath of conrad stirring the pot::

wait... im sorry i left X Pats out of the mix. Everyone seems to foget about / overlook you guys. however, y'all are ahead of DIS! I think y'all could actually take both DIS and DM! i wonder what they think about that?

[EDIT] - i take that back. i think DM would KILL you guys.

I'll bet they would too but maybe the next time you are mailing gangs and trying to get them to take on SV or DM or whoever is a part of your master plan at the time, we could join you.

NVM kys

shadowinc

those that stir the pot are lil drama queens and are hoping to pit the super gangs against eachother, so keep stirring and it may backfire Twisted Twisted :roll: :wink:
shadowinc Wrote:those that stir the pot are lil drama queens and are hoping to pit the super gangs against eachother

drama queen? maybe. but i know there is nothing i can say to get any of the super gangs to fight each other.

kuddos to Val !

mudpies

shadowinc Wrote:those that stir the pot are lil drama queens and are hoping to pit the super gangs against eachother, so keep stirring and it may backfire Twisted Twisted :roll: :wink:

you're just jealous you don't have the skills to stir the post. that's what makes you such an easy target.

trust me, we've all seen you try.

.5'd

shadowinc

mudpies Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:those that stir the pot are lil drama queens and are hoping to pit the super gangs against eachother, so keep stirring and it may backfire Twisted Twisted :roll: :wink:

you're just jealous you don't have the skills to stir the post. that's what makes you such an easy target.

.5'd
lol lol
mudpies Wrote:

.5'd

Is this a typo Professor Muddy? I am unsure if he can't stir the post or is it the pot that we have been discussing.

mudpies

g2o2d4wp Wrote:Is this a typo Professor Muddy? I am unsure if he can't stir the post or is it the pot that we have been discussing.

oh, it's the pot alright
thought so
I need to send you a pic that I took the other day mudpies

Muddy's Bake Shop

its a bakery near my wife's hair salon

mudpies

nice. I'd like to see it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's