AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
lol
XxDragonxX Wrote:I never knew thier was a gang called Super Villains but wow their quite strong - Do i sound like someone?

I will comfort you, thier thier little buddy Wink

XxDragonxX

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:I never knew thier was a gang called Super Villains but wow their quite strong - Do i sound like someone?

I will comfort you, thier thier little buddy Wink

Thanks Master Ushe. I won't let you down.

Marlo

there : they're

badmanbren

For some reason I think Ush might have been trying to point that out. lol

XxDragonxX

Marlo Wrote:

they're

They're = They are.

I never knew they are was a gang called Super Villains.

hmm i think i was right the first time
Marlo Wrote:

there : they're

Thanks Marlo, one day everyone will know the difference.

hunter52070

everyone seems to pass over the fact that Gent/Pimpstars wasn't even really a gang. If you warred them they hosped, they didn't want points. Ush is all about GCB (gang combat bonus for the noobs out there) and without that with the Theafers, Gent he had to find a gang that already had enough points for a healthy GCB.

I'm sure he preaches to them WAR WAR WAR, GCB GCB GCB. It's what he did in SV, Theafers.

Ush has always said that he wanted to be in a gang to compete with SV and have it tougher for us. However I'll refer back to Pun's post about our last loss to the 499ers. Kudo's to Val for getting more war gang points woot! Doesn't mean you can win a war Twisted

Marlo

XxDragonxX Wrote:hmm i think i was right the first time

I made one correction and realized that there was one more, please check my amended post, and pay more attention in school.
there, they're
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's