AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

XxDragonxX

hunter52070 Wrote:everyone seems to pass over the fact that Gent/Pimpstars wasn't even really a gang. If you warred them they hosped, they didn't want points. Ush is all about GCB (gang combat bonus for the noobs out there) and without that with the Theafers, Gent he had to find a gang that already had enough points for a healthy GCB.

I'm sure he preaches to them WAR WAR WAR, GCB GCB GCB. It's what he did in SV, Theafers.

haha Ushe such a war freak. but don't seem to war the big gangs. :roll:
It makes me laugh so hard about the talk of the SV/DM "alliance" you have no clue. We helped them once when val with the help of 2 other gangs jumbed them, seeing this we felt it was unfare so we helped DM out, still 2 against 3 war. Then a few days after Val jumped us, again with the help of a few other gangs (but remember the post a few back "val has never TRIED to beat SV" lol what have you been doing all this time using up spare ap) and DM though hey they helped us we should help them. After this DM started getting mails from a few players saying some stuff that im not going to get into, then we heard that we had an "alliance" and other gangs were getting mailed to join in the great war to take down the two evil gangs.

So after some talk we said you know what its been talked about that we are so what the hell lets do it may as will. Yes we were friends before but the "alliance" has been born out of the fears of a few people who only care about getting to the top anyway they can using who ever they please.

Im happy we slowed down over here we done what we wanted (first gang to 100k) now gives me more ap to save for my next house. Biggrin

XxDragonxX

Marlo Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:hmm i think i was right the first time

I made one correction and realized that there was one more, please check my amended post, and pay more attention in school.

It's the holidays the last thing i want to do is think about school.

badmanbren

saradon27 Wrote:It makes me laugh so hard about the talk of the SV/DM "alliance" you have no clue. We helped them once when val with the help of 2 other gangs jumbed them, seeing this we felt it was unfare so we helped DM out, still 2 against 3 war. Then a few days after Val jumped us, again with the help of a few other gangs (but remember the post a few back "val has never TRIED to beat SV" lol what have you been doing all this time using up spare ap) and DM though hey they helped us we should help them. After this DM started getting mails from a few players saying some stuff that im not going to get into, then we heard that we had an "alliance" and other gangs were getting mailed to join in the great war to take down the two evil gangs.

So after some talk we said you know what its been talked about that we are so what the hell lets do it may as will. Yes we were friends before but the "alliance" has been born out of the fears of a few people who only care about getting to the top anyway they can using who ever they please.

Im happy we slowed down over here we done what we wanted (first gang to 100k) now gives me more ap to save for my next house. Biggrin

This post pretty much sums it all up. We didn't want the place anyway, and when we do we'll just take it back. You know?

mudpies

I keep remembering the choice words pun had towards dm/pest back in the day. I laugh at how quickly someone's bff changes.

XxDragonxX

badmanbren Wrote:
saradon27 Wrote:It makes me laugh so hard about the talk of the SV/DM "alliance" you have no clue. We helped them once when val with the help of 2 other gangs jumbed them, seeing this we felt it was unfare so we helped DM out, still 2 against 3 war. Then a few days after Val jumped us, again with the help of a few other gangs (but remember the post a few back "val has never TRIED to beat SV" lol what have you been doing all this time using up spare ap) and DM though hey they helped us we should help them. After this DM started getting mails from a few players saying some stuff that im not going to get into, then we heard that we had an "alliance" and other gangs were getting mailed to join in the great war to take down the two evil gangs.

This post pretty much sums it all up. We didn't want the place anyway, and when we do we'll just take it back. You know?

Gang Points don't prove a single thing. when was the last time Valhalla took down a TOP gang - someone like SV, DM, Diss or X-Pats

Marlo

The DM/SV alliance is a logical next step for both gangs. Both gangs have devoted an unbelievable amount of time and resources to get their respective hideouts to their current positions, and being at the top makes you target #1.
There will be planned alliances to try and squash the top squad's, so why not align and protect your mutual investments.

That being said, the need for rival gang's to truly mount a formidable, and hopefully successful attack on either of these hideouts will require similiar alliances/mergers will be necessary.

Aside from the alliance between the two, the inital merger of Shadow/Dark Matter/and the 1 Redwing member sets a precedent I hope will be pursued by other gangs in the game.

Long story short. A collective 50 man powerhouse currently rests atop almost all aspects of the game. Who wants to change that?
XxDragonxX Wrote:Gang Points don't prove a single thing. when was the last time Valhalla took down a TOP gang - someone like SV, DM, Diss or X-Pats

Gang points prove that they had more wars than SV, nothing to do with the fact they cannot/tried take/to take a "TOP gang".

And if they are not as good as SV, gang points help at making their hideout harder to destroy
As I said before....kudos to Val for taking top gang points earned in war...that feat takes months and months of constant warring....Nice work
not when its all been spend on GCB as im sure for our old experience it will have been lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's