AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Marlo

A) That is an extremely annoying way to post.

B) This thread is meant to laud Valhalla, not promote Dissidence.

hunter52070

delpot Wrote:this thread reeks of [Image: haterade-logo.jpg]

and not to discredit ush and rafal...because they have obviously been superb additions to the gang...but we've been rolling towards this goal long before they joined us...even ask them...they wouldn't have come along in the first place if we weren't so focused and motivated...and they certainly helped us get there a bit faster...

*coughs* umm anyone remember when w00k ran your gang. Oh wait when he came to SV you guys nearly fell apart and got Ush.

Ush brought the lacky SV's and you started your rise, how much has he cost you guys in stims and Nimbus????

delpot

it was literally months after w00k went when ush joined us dude. the 2 had nothing to do with each other.

custie was our pres when w00k was there anyway. fell apart? hardly. we were working well towards our goal of passing you all in GP long before any of the newer members came along.

i can see why you're jealous though. im done with this thread seeing as how we will never get the respect we've clearly earned in this game. buhbye.
i'm offended by this thread. someone pls lock it. i have to cry myself to sleep now.
delpot Wrote:this thread reeks of [Image: haterade-logo.jpg]

and not to discredit ush and rafal...because they have obviously been superb additions to the gang...but we've been rolling towards this goal long before they joined us...even ask them...they wouldn't have come along in the first place if we weren't so focused and motivated...and they certainly helped us get there a bit faster...
haha, valhalla were option number 3 to usha and rafal, did you know that? they actualy wanted to use our hideout, but our wise leader said no, they then stated there intentions were to ask dissidence, but our great leader said valhalla would be better than diss,
hail randomjacker Biggrin i know id much rather be with shadowguard and bigrod than ushanewnewba and rafal

XxDragonxX

delpot Wrote:it was literally months after w00k went when ush joined us dude. the 2 had nothing to do with each other.

custie was our pres when w00k was there anyway. fell apart? hardly. we were working well towards our goal of passing you all in GP long before any of the newer members came along.

i can see why you're jealous though. im done with this thread seeing as how we will never get the respect we've clearly earned in this game. buhbye.

You may be first on GP but you suck in BIG wars. Valhalla were beat twice by DM in like 30mins we declared beat you. you then decided to Repair and declare us and what happened.... you lost.

hunter52070

delpot Wrote:it was literally months after w00k went when ush joined us dude. the 2 had nothing to do with each other.

How many times have you beat SV in a gang war? How many pillow fights did it take you to over take us in War points?

Super Gangs of AL = Elders because no one could touch them in the Day, then SV, then Pest.

The days of the SV/Pest wars are just not there anymore.

So you will get respect for your gang when A. You crash the Server for an event because you cause so much lag. B. You beat 14 gangs in a gang war at once. Props to 499's on the first SV event when we did crash the server and beating us.
in actualy fact valhalla, you we're option 4, as usha tried to get to the top with the theafers...

Loki

[Image: popcorn.gif]

hunter52070

Loki Wrote:[Image: popcorn.gif]

HAHAHAHA roflmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's