AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

LordSkie

who was in the original super villains? I don't remember any super gangs apart from pestilence and elders, unless super villains were AFTER pest (which doesn't seem to be what you said...)
hunter52070 Wrote:
delpot Wrote:it was literally months after w00k went when ush joined us dude. the 2 had nothing to do with each other.

custie was our pres when w00k was there anyway. fell apart? hardly. we were working well towards our goal of passing you all in GP long before any of the newer members came along.

i can see why you're jealous though. im done with this thread seeing as how we will never get the respect we've clearly earned in this game. buhbye.

How many times have you beat SV in a gang war? How many pillow fights did it take you to over take us in War points?

How many times have we tried beating SV? ....zero. I'm not saying that we COULD beat SV, but we've never tried to. I have no defense to the pillow fight comment b/c SV and DM have never pillow-fought, we are the only ones who do that. :roll:
delpot Wrote:it was literally months after w00k went when ush joined us dude. the 2 had nothing to do with each other.

custie was our pres when w00k was there anyway. fell apart? hardly. we were working well towards our goal of passing you all in GP long before any of the newer members came along.

i can see why you're jealous though. im done with this thread seeing as how we will never get the respect we've clearly earned in this game. buhbye.

no offense but custie was hardly our prez when i was there, i'm pretty sure that role was all mine. i guess you forgot.

delpot

come on now w00k, i was playing semantics here...you're supposed to roll with it

Marlo

w00k <3's SV!
delpot Wrote:come on now w00k, i was playing semantics here...you're supposed to roll with it

Sorry, I took slight offense to that comment. I was leader and put everything I had into that gang until I left and helped build it from the ground up, nobody can say otherwise.

nbsvtvt

w00k Wrote:
delpot Wrote:come on now w00k, i was playing semantics here...you're supposed to roll with it

Sorry, I took slight offense to that comment. I was leader and put everything I had into that gang until I left and helped build it from the ground up, nobody can say otherwise.

Nobody could argue that w00k didn't put everything into the gang. He was most definitely the leader and steered the gang in the direction that it has been heading ever since, but you've got to admit that there is and was more to this gang than w00k, Ush and Raf. Anyone who says that doesn't have any clue who the real players are in the gang.
nbsvtvt Wrote:
w00k Wrote:

Nobody could argue that w00k didn't put everything into the gang. He was most definitely the leader and steered the gang in the direction that it has been heading ever since, but you've got to admit that there is and was more to this gang than w00k, Ush and Raf. Anyone who says that doesn't have any clue who the real players are in the gang.

Agreed Mal, you guys were gonna get there no matter what and I know it wasn't all me, I was just looking for a little respect here.

Loki

yeah if you just mentioned w00k, ush and raf you'd be leaving out all the axe wielding monkeys

nbsvtvt

loki Wrote:yeah if you just mentioned w00k, ush and raf you'd be leaving out all the axe wielding monkeys

Exactly. Finally a little respect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's