AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

mudpies

Punisher Wrote:As I said before....kudos to Val for taking top gang points earned in war...that feat takes months and months of constant warring....Nice work

if you said it before, do you really need to say the same thing again?

:?:
mudpies Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:As I said before....kudos to Val for taking top gang points earned in war...that feat takes months and months of constant warring....Nice work

he is punisher, he does what he wants
mudpies Wrote:

think hes just trying to bring this back on tobic, its kind of became how bad SV is etc and poor little val knocking down the big bag giant with a single stone funny how they just cant take a simple well done :?:

LordSkie

badmanbren Wrote:You're lies are confirmed.

*your*

Surprised no one picked up on this one Biggrin

And Pimpstars wasn't really a gang? Pimpstars was around before 90% of accounts playing even signed up. Nothing unganglike there, they were around in the first week I started playing- which was nearly 2 years ago.

ShadowKid

jesus congratz VAL welldone this SV/DM thing is getting old btw ush we all know why you went to VAL lol
This is my new favorite thread! GCB for LIFE!
Boo GCB! Boo GCB!

XxDragonxX

Thats the only reason he can beat some many people Twisted :wink:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Thats the only reason he can beat some many people Twisted :wink:

*so many people*

I joined Valhalla after talks with dark matter turned bad as stated before. Valhalla talks went beautifully, and they have common sense.
XxDragonxX Wrote:Thats the only reason he can beat some many people Twisted :wink:
that's the game! if you're unsatisfied with it, well you cant do much about it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's