AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Fallout

(2009.Apr.02 04:08 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 03:51 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]I could see maybe having a community wide auction for the gang, could be some fun... Would love for another large gang to be stumbling down these halls.

I'd agree to this. Fairest option.

Well as long as the mail from Bigrod is legit (that should really be looked into) Slim should be given first option, provided he can come up with money IMO.

Failing that it can stay where it was. Retired. No need to create any more controversy/gnashing of teeth. Either that or Bigrod can login and sort it out himself.

In any case I think PC should return to their old gang until this mess is sorted out.

Jackal

"zenith
Administrator

ZenBot
Userid: 2
Level: 18
AL Admins

(Today 12:33 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:
err/zen probably got an email from bigrod allowing slim to be in the gang.

Yes this is the case. They both put real money into it, and when BigRod left he asked me to hold onto it for a bit since he wasn't sure if he was retiring for good or not. I received an email from BigRod yesterday asking if the gang had been handed over or if I left it closed."

i think thats enough, you you dont trust ZEN to be fair, maybe you should play another GAME!!!

BSOXXX

(2009.Apr.02 03:40 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]who decides what its worth?i see gangs go for less than there worth all the time,,every time i sold a gang i never got my full money back

But Ive seen items sold for ALOT more than they were worth so i guess it works out
(2009.Apr.02 04:01 PM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 03:50 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]what if rod signed on and made me prez would this end the drama,,its just getting stupid

That might have worked before you decided to tell us you got it for free, then backtracked and said you paid $5 mil for it.

I have no real objection to you taking the gang, but it has to be fair and $5 million or free doesn't work for me.

um i think i said that but ok i think its for the best cant be given then, somebody has to buy it in an auction

Fallout

(2009.Apr.02 04:54 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 04:01 PM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 03:50 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]what if rod signed on and made me prez would this end the drama,,its just getting stupid

That might have worked before you decided to tell us you got it for free, then backtracked and said you paid $5 mil for it.

I have no real objection to you taking the gang, but it has to be fair and $5 million or free doesn't work for me.

um i think i said that but ok i think its for the best cant be given then, somebody has to buy it in an auction

Why does somebody "have to buy it an auction"?. This whole issue revolves around Slim gaining control of the gang from a mail to the Admins from Bigrod.

The gang has been inactive for 8+ months so if the issue cannot be resolved I do not see why it should be auctioned off unless Bigrod logs in himself and does it.
i prefer retired but if its gonna be sold then it should be auctioned
If it gets auctioned off then why the hell did we get all huffed up about how slim got it. Just put it back to where it was before....retired!

DirkDanja

(2009.Apr.02 05:10 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]If it gets auctioned off then why the hell did we get all huffed up about how slim got it. Just put it back to where it was before....retired!

+1
that is if it is to be sold

BSOXXX

retire that mofo till (and if ) BigRod ever comes back... If he dont come back..... Leave it retired.....

I have reasons for where i think the gang should stay though...

PLUS the fact that a player is getting a gift from, not someone that IS QUITTING but someone that has BEEN retired......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's