AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

DirkDanja

i think it should stay retired until Bigrod logs in
this is b u l l s h i t just giving away an inactive gang

stalker8929

what if i gave the gang away and let jo and teal have it.would everyone be happy then

Fallout

(2009.Apr.02 03:40 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]who decides what its worth?i see gangs go for less than there worth all the time,,every time i sold a gang i never got my full money back

Bigrod decided what was worth when he bought it and it is still his gang and since he has not logged in to handle matters himself it seems the fairest solution IMO.

In any case I`m pretty sure it worth a lot more than what you did (or did not) pay for it.
i say its retired or until big comes and says something,i know big was kool with slim but not that kool

Fallout

(2009.Apr.02 03:43 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]what if i gave the gang away and let jo and teal have it.would everyone be happy then

As far as I`m concerned it's not yours to give away, at least not yet.
(2009.Apr.02 03:42 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]repoll it with the buyout option... any cash or credits in the vault when transfered should be confiscated by the owner and only returned to bigrod if he decides to play again.

No cash or credits were in the vault.
(2009.Apr.02 03:40 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]who decides what its worth?i see gangs go for less than there worth all the time,,every time i sold a gang i never got my full money back

Fine take the last selling price and add for inflation....

man you never learn... there is an option open possibly... if you really want it take it and STFU! quit whimpering and try to work it out...
(2009.Apr.02 03:43 PM)Pixelle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 03:40 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the poll does not show how all of us feel.... I voted for retirement because it was the closest option to pick.
+1
If this is not a jealousy thing (as everyone claims) then buying over should not be a problem.

Surely 80% of the AL community cant be THAT petty. Oo

As many have stated, its how it was handled. Not jealousy. But wanting as much fairness in the game as there can be...used loosely.

Chymere

You're not helping your case at all. Outrage has passed and we're trying towards a resolution. Now is not the time to appear greedy and injured.
(2009.Apr.02 03:46 PM)TealJade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 03:42 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]repoll it with the buyout option... any cash or credits in the vault when transfered should be confiscated by the owner and only returned to bigrod if he decides to play again.

No cash or credits were in the vault.

Well slim was there first you would have to ask Zen...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's