AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

stalker8929

what if rod signed on and made me prez would this end the drama,,its just getting stupid
(2009.Apr.02 03:43 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]what if i gave the gang away and let jo and teal have it.would everyone be happy then

not your gang to give.

DirkDanja

well damn can i donate 20 bucks and buy lvl 60 str
wait im gonna give zen 100 $ , stop playing for 5 months and upon my return
all my stats will be over lvl 50 that sounds fair right
I voted retire it. I was around when Bigrod was leaving, and we MSN'd quite a bit. I made offers on the gang myself, 15 million was my top offer. Originally the gang was going to be sold, however, Bigrod later told me that when he retires so does the gang. Which seems to be what he told a few others as well. That is the last I ever heard about the gang, then he retired.. and the gang was not sold.

I could see maybe having a community wide auction for the gang, could be some fun... Would love for another large gang to be stumbling down these halls.
(2009.Apr.02 03:50 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]what if rod signed on and made me prez would this end the drama,,its just getting stupid

The point is, you are being given something, which you yourself said was a gift, by a retired player. Him logging in and transferring it to you solves nothing. It just would have went unnoticed had this had happened.

Sam I Am

(2009.Apr.02 03:50 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]what if rod signed on and made me prez would this end the drama,,its just getting stupid

We would be in the same predicament or close to it.

Chymere

(2009.Apr.02 03:51 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]I could see maybe having a community wide auction for the gang, could be some fun... Would love for another large gang to be stumbling down these halls.

That seems decent. And if there's proof Slim did give 5 million 5 months ago, if PC ends up winning - their price is cut by 5 mil. If they don't, 5 mil of the price of the gang goes to Slim.

Fallout

That might have worked before you decided to tell us you got it for free, then backtracked and said you paid $5 mil for it.

I have no real objection to you taking the gang, but it has to be fair and $5 million or free doesn't work for me.
(2009.Apr.02 03:51 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]I could see maybe having a community wide auction for the gang, could be some fun... Would love for another large gang to be stumbling down these halls.

I'd agree to this. Fairest option.

killerrenegade

it really don't matter to me on what happens to the gang. the true point that has been made over and over weather someone put money down on it or not or a mail was sent. bottom line is if the gang was to go anywhere then bigrod should have come back on the game for a sec. and hand the gang over to who ever he was going to give it too. but he has not come on so all of it goes to word of month or email. if he wants it to go to who ever then he needs to come on and do it. other then that retire it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's