AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

DirkDanja

if thats the case then why when casanova retired and gave millions to i believe howlsong and cheetah did admin make them return all said monies

if thats the case then all gifts given to players by retiring players that were revoked should then be reinstated

shadowinc

i understand what everybody is saying, i was just letting you all know that bigrod did mail zen and tell her to give it to slim, it could not matter to me one way or the other, a gangs hideout does not make a gang, it is its members that makes the gang, i am sure there is one or two gangs that could lose all their upgrades and still be the toughest two gangs in al, good luck to you all on this argument ,

Chymere

(2009.Apr.02 05:52 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he just wanted to sit back and watch this unravel and have a beer and enjoy everyone bickering? lol

That gets my vote Smile
there are plenty of ways to fake an email, especially when you know the person's email address you are sending a fake email from. why doesnt bigrod just log in and recruit a bunch of members and go back to inactivity.

just sayin
(2009.Apr.02 05:53 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]if thats the case then why when casanova retired and gave millions to i believe howlsong and cheetah did admin make them return all said monies

if thats the case then all gifts given to players by retiring players that were revoked should then be reinstated
um cas never played with our era

and never tried to give svs money...

shadowinc

the way i feel is zen will do whatever is right, she has always been fair and i trust her judgment, so let her decide on it everybody has said their piece, now it lays in her hands

DirkDanja

(2009.Apr.02 06:14 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 05:53 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]if thats the case then why when casanova retired and gave millions to i believe howlsong and cheetah did admin make them return all said monies

um cas never played with our era

and never tried to give svs money...

my bad lol its been awhile since i read through the old forums but im sure i read somewhere where a retiring player gave away millions only to have it revoked
QFT Pun.

Cass never gave any money to anyone, let alone SV.

That was such a crazy accusation!
I believe that was dreadpiratepinky? can't remember.
there were many that tried that.....she nixed it Wink

gifting from quiters is strictly prohibited

DirkDanja

im not good at forum search and i've been going through all of the old forums but cant find the thread, but i know i read somewhere that a player gave away millions only to have all the money returned
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's