AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009.Apr.02 06:14 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 05:53 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]if thats the case then why when casanova retired and gave millions to i believe howlsong and cheetah did admin make them return all said monies

if thats the case then all gifts given to players by retiring players that were revoked should then be reinstated
um cas never played with our era

and never tried to give svs money...

well there ya go... that was so far out there I thought he was joking Eek
There are currently 4 gangs that have sacrificed enough to EARN a fort like this:
Valhalla
Super Villains
Dissidence
X Pats
No one should be able to slip in and purchase or acquire a retired gang and not have to put in 2 years of dedication to earn it.

It takes strategy, dedication and plenty of passion for a LONG time to get a fort as incredible as the aforementioned. 15 mil for Cosa's/DM's fort is a joke. It should be much, much more, IMO. You can't even throw a price tag on one of our forts, especially by someone that doesn't play anymore. It's one thing to earn the fort, decide you want to downsize and join another gang or sell it to a family gang, etc but this is just proposterous to allow even if 15 mil is given for it. Let it stay retired, period. It shouldn't be allowed to be sold under the circumstances and if it is sold it should be open to all of AL and the money should be taken out of circulation as to not benefit anyone b/c the owner is gone for good.

Give PC back their fort and give them all 200 days loyalty in the gang, I don't care. You're the Admin, make it work, but fix the obvious mistake, with all due respect.
How long did BigRod own that gang before he left?

Also, wasn't he inactive for over 250 days earlier snd now it's only 185

twilight zoned'd
i think he gave money to lostangel....
IIRC, BR paid way more than the $15M figure that is being thrown around.

Chymere

(2009.Apr.02 07:01 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]There are currently 4 gangs that have sacrificed enough to EARN a fort like this:
Valhalla
Super Villains
Dissidence
X Pats
No one should be able to slip in and purchase or acquire a retired gang and not have to put in 2 years of dedication to earn it.

I don't pretend to own one cent or one gang point of Val. But I saw through Preach just how much you guys worked to deserve your hideout (and it is a great one indeed). I completely sympathize with your desire for justice.

<3

I also discussed this with a number of people over the afternoon and I want to say as much as Slim's character took a dump, in no way does it reflect on Jocasta or Tealjade. I think it's great you went with Zen's decision and you have my respect.

BadLuck

(2009.Apr.02 06:43 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]im not good at forum search and i've been going through all of the old forums but cant find the thread, but i know i read somewhere that a player gave away millions only to have all the money returned

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...ng+players

There you go. I read this post as well a long time ago, and as such I believe this is when it became that you can not give away stuff when you retire/quit AL.

On topic:

BigRod shouldnt be able to give away a gang as an inactive user, and I believe that the only way anyone should have been allowed to have the gang was if the gang was still intact and he just quit. Then I would see and understand transferring leadership to another MEMBER of the gang.
Here are my toughts. I was informed earlier today but could not concentrate on the subject, being at work.

Most of what I think about the situation has been said. My pick is, let it retired. If you give it, auction it, anything else than leaving it there, is against your own rules, and would give us power to get gift from friends leaving, and the admins would have squat to say about it.

Now, about Slim. Personal opinion asides, he's always been lazy and greedy, and hiding since his stronger friend left. Most of you will remember his arrogance back in the Cosa Nostra (DM morphed) days. Short, but memorable.

Now, the only thing that I find fishy, and that's something you people might find interesting, is that, on the very same day Zen receives a mail to give the gang to Slim's id, I received a mail stating that the official release and reset of Slim's game was done and starting today... So. Do I need to make it clearer?

[Image: thumbsdown.jpg]
"Do I need to make it clearer?"

please do. i ride the short bus.

DirkDanja

thats it lol thanks badluck

gifts from retiring or retired players are not allowed

i thought slim was semi retired a few weeks ago
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's