AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Chymere

(2009.Apr.03 11:51 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Lol ok tommi so RJ can say im not very bright but i cant even comment back. You all do realize it just a fictional Gang in a Fictional Game on the internet. Rolleyes

So your fictional overreacting is just that, fictional?

Calling people arseholes isn't having an opinion, it's being hostile. And that's usually not met with Christmas and puppies.
(2009.Apr.03 11:51 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.03 11:42 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You're associated with any of the Villains gangs..Why?

Lol ok tommi so RJ can say im not very bright but i cant even comment back. You all do realize it just a fictional Gang in a Fictional Game on the internet. Rolleyes

I picked on your in ability to process information given to you... You call people jealous when they simply do not want someone to get something for nothing. HE GAVE NOTHING, he gets nothing. And yet you rant and rave like a lunatic.

Your analysis is miles off, no one picked on me in school little one, so please do not project your childhood memories onto me... I can however bring back those memories for you now if you would like... You know you were bullied.
(2009.Apr.03 12:20 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.03 11:51 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.03 11:42 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You're associated with any of the Villains gangs..Why?

Lol ok tommi so RJ can say im not very bright but i cant even comment back. You all do realize it just a fictional Gang in a Fictional Game on the internet. Rolleyes

I picked on your in ability to process information given to you... You call people jealous when they simply do not want someone to get something for nothing. HE GAVE NOTHING, he gets nothing. And yet you rant and rave like a lunatic.

Your analysis is miles off, no one picked on me in school little one, so please do not project your childhood memories onto me... I can however bring back those memories for you now if you would like... You know you were bullied.

lol calm down killer.i wasnt bullied, infact me and mick did a pretty good job of messin ppl up in school. and i also fear this is going to far. i never once said in these forums that it was specifically the fault of any SV so im not sure why you all are jumping down my throat.. im done with this debauchery.

DirkDanja

SO WHAT
Okay..
You all need to get laid!

shadowinc

(2009.Apr.03 12:41 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]You all need to get laid!

i see that with alot of them, they are so uptight now, male and female get out and get yourself some you will feel alot better

ShadowKid

Where's Jerry and his audience lol

Just supplying the drama for once!

I am allowed to be sinister and you can't stop me... Smirk

Marlo

[Image: condoms.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's