AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Federal Jail Inmate #934
Yoda 2. Recruiting via AL mail for another game.

Slim Yoda'd
What's funny is he was warned by the other game owner not to do it too.
Good thing we put Chade in charge of making the wiki rather then Slim. With how his game is he probably would have ruined it.

Monte

Nice work Sherlock!

[Image: SgtSlaughter.jpg]
good call
I went inactive for about 2 months. I had invested millions in a gang. When i came back my gang was gone. Yes I was the pres so i thought it would be there when i came back. Zen took it away and gave it to the shadow family. This is nothing new for admin to "help out" certain players. She gave someone my gang with no compensation to me. Why cant the same be done now?
i would just like to point out that i understand that if slim was mailing folks about joining that game then the banning is understood. HOWEVER, i still feel like you guys acted like arses over this whole gang thing.
(2009.Apr.03 06:41 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]i would just like to point out that i understand that if slim was mailing folks about joining that game then the banning is understood. HOWEVER, i still feel like you guys acted like arses over this whole gang thing.

well that's expected from you... your not very bright.... in this game you don't get something for nothing.. Last night it was confirmed that slim paid absolutely nothing for that gang. what he paid he was sent back at the time....

People want things to be at least somewhat fair, and that's what we got!
(2009.Apr.03 06:41 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]i would just like to point out that i understand that if slim was mailing folks about joining that game then the banning is understood. HOWEVER, i still feel like you guys acted like arses over this whole gang thing.

To be even more clearer, Slim got some attention, he liked it. He himself showed some irregularities in it's facts. And then,

Attention + irregularities = Closer look // Closer look X Zen = Self'd

Pixelle

(2009.Apr.03 07:13 AM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Attention + irregularities = Closer look // Closer look X Zen = Self'd
Well said, lol.

<3 to the PC girls, would have been kickbooty if you got the hideout! Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's