AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
if Zen had a confirmation from Bigrod that he agreed with the "transaction" people should just STFU
in other games the admins wouldn't have even botherd to ask the comunity
(2009.Apr.02 05:06 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]i prefer retired but if its gonna be sold then it should be auctioned

get the drek out of your head
it's bigrod's gang and he can do whatever he wants with it
he can sell it for 100$ if he wants to and no player can comment his decision

Chymere

You really don't get the "no gifts from retired players" part of this, do you.
(2009.Apr.02 05:34 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]You really don't get the "no gifts from retired players" part of this, do you.

actually i do
that's why i said sell it
there is NO RULE against being a bad buisniss man Ninja

shadowinc

on the phone with bigrod right now, he said 3 months ago he mailed zen and told her that he wanted to give the gang to someone but he didnt know who, bigrod mailed zen yesterday and told her to give it to slim

CASE CLOSED
But it shouldnt be allowed from a retired player.
(2009.Apr.02 05:40 PM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]on the phone with bigrod right now, he said 3 months ago he mailed zen and told her that he wanted to give the gang to someone but he didnt know who, bigrod mailed zen yesterday and told her to give it to slim

CASE CLOSED

Your right, he should be fed. jailed for trying to give a 15 million dollar gift to a friend.

Chymere

How is that different from giving money, gear or creds when you retire then?

If he wanted AL to still enjoy the hideout, he could've put it up for public auction. Ush hit the nail right on the head on that one.

But when you retire, you leave everything behind. Including claims to hideouts that have been inactive for 6 months. Spirit of the game. You work/donate for what you have.

SGsOldLady

Personally I think that the gang should stay inactive just like everyother gang does when the prez goes inactive. But it seems that Bigrod chose Slim for one reason or another and we all know that Bigrod woulnd't have given the gang to Slim if there wasn't a good reason for it.
I've put "real money" into Seven Laws but I wouldn't expect to be given the gang after I left reguardless of what happened or happens. Not that it really matters because I see my opinion has been voiced already by others but it's bs if you ask me. Some people are just addicted to hand outs and more addicted to manipulating others. Buh bye now. Razz
(2009.Apr.02 05:47 PM)SGsOldLady Wrote: [ -> ]we all know that Bigrod woulnd't have given the gang to Slim if there wasn't a good reason for it.

Maybe he just wanted to sit back and watch this unravel and have a beer and enjoy everyone bickering? lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's