AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009.Apr.02 03:32 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Someone mentioned $15 million needs to be paid for them to have access. I don't see this as a bad idea, as long as that's all that's needed.

I dont think this is the solution for how this whole ordeal happened. The poll shows how most feel.

ZhuSeth

(2009.Apr.02 03:26 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 03:16 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, that just gave me an idea. Kind of a loophole.

Say X quits and he wants to leave Y money. But that isn't allowed.
So X uses a gang, donates millions in the vault, makes Y president then quits.
SO Y is left with the gang, after all it's not considered a gift, right? ...

I've removed stuff due to this tactic in the past. It's not like I can't tell where a player's money and items go when they quit.

I truly don't mind if he keeps the gang or it's taken away. I'm cool either way. It's obvious by the poll that the community has decided though. BigRod emailed me to tell me what he wanted done to conclude what he had told me back in September. He never mentioned to me it was to be retired with him. If I have to deny him even though he's already quit, I think he'll get over it.

It wasn't exactly related to this situation.
Was just thinking, if a gang isn't considered a gift, then that goes for the money/credits in the vault too. It's a part of the gang after all.
(2009.Apr.02 03:36 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 03:32 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Someone mentioned $15 million needs to be paid for them to have access. I don't see this as a bad idea, as long as that's all that's needed.

I dont think this is the solution for how this whole ordeal happened. The poll shows how most feel.

Actually the poll does not show how all of us feel.... I voted for retirement because it was the closest option to pick.

stalker8929

who decides what its worth?i see gangs go for less than there worth all the time,,every time i sold a gang i never got my full money back
i want to see what big has to say 1st before anything happens also if its is to be sold to then the whole community should have a chance to buy it as well
(2009.Apr.02 03:40 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually the poll does not show how all of us feel.... I voted for retirement because it was the closest option to pick.

Thats why I typed most and not all. Wink

repoll it with the buyout option... any cash or credits in the vault when transfered should be confiscated by the owner and only returned to bigrod if he decides to play again.

ShadowKid

Thats pest's old gang core its worth every penny/dollar or even more

Pixelle

(2009.Apr.02 03:40 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the poll does not show how all of us feel.... I voted for retirement because it was the closest option to pick.
+1
If this is not a jealousy thing (as everyone claims) then buying over should not be a problem.

Surely 80% of the AL community cant be THAT petty. Oo
(2009.Apr.02 03:41 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]i want to see what big has to say 1st before anything happens also if its is to be sold to then the whole community should have a chance to buy it as well

I was waiting for this to come up. This could net zen some big $$ if everyone started bidding millions upon millions of dollars......but its not worth millions and millions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's