AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
hunter52070 Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:Actually I prefer to keep the AP spending to a minimum, as do most of the members in Pimpstars, we prefer doing crimes and earning money.

And being mods who abuse Rule #9. Twisted

Honestly, trying to be nice here. Would you please get with someone about your posts. Like run them by a few people first before posting. I am having issues responding to nonsense. Please Oef5, get the help you need. I mean that in the nicest way.
lol lmao is the only way you can come back from that is by having a dig at me, bottom line all you cared about in SV was GCB there is more crying out for it but never put them up as you said

Ushanewnewba wrote:
I do like earning money and not having to worry about gang points

let us use our AP to get you a GCB to beat the people bigger than you, and oh look one has left and the other is not around as much and suddenly been in SV to get the GCB is not needed.

Loki

Punisher Wrote:lol wook

i cant stay still and gain exp...raf keeps hitting my targets

Act II: The Assault on Jack Mort, Sarge and Chris
Spin it how you wantr Dr. The important people know why I left. That is all that matters.

*If anyone needs to know more. Mail me ingame Smile*
This topic cracks me up. And all of y'all were stomping my cubes about complaining about being hit online multiple times.

I wish I could remember your words to the T. That'd be a nice hypocrisy statement, eh? NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral

saint

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Spin it how you wantr Dr. The important people know why I left. That is all that matters.

*If anyone needs to know more. Mail me ingame Smile*

so what makes him unimportant?

saint

TommiTheTaco Wrote:This topic cracks me up. And all of y'all were stomping my cubes about complaining about being hit online multiple times.

I wish I could remember your words to the T. That'd be a nice hypocrisy statement, eh? NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral

we didn't go running to zen and whine to get a code implemented

and I believe you mean it would a hypocritical statement :wink:

ShadowKid

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BORING
After about..Hmm. 5 days of straight being in the hospital? Huh. That's running straight to Zenith. :oops:

And no. SV makes themselves look like a bunch of tyrants. Like the 'State of the Union' address, it would be 'Hypocrisy Address' for SV right now. lol

saint

oooo tyrants again, brings back memories of wedding promises and degradation!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's