AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

cheetah

TommiTheTaco Wrote:As for 'Bullies being bullied,' Biff..Villains aren't bullies, for say. They'll defend one another. I'm sure the main reason why they're deemed 'bullies' is because not many people can actually beat them.

Exactly. I don't recall us ever declaring on a gang, losing (ok winning or losing for that matter), and then keeping their members in the hospital for hours afterwards. THAT would be bullying.
biffbaffboff Posted: 07 Mar 2008 15:46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea bro true.I had a decent run in the vills and found it an ok family.Backup wherever you needed it.But looking back we were kinda bullies.Noone could attack a vill and get away with it even if we were wrong.It pretty much gave you a license to kill and not be killed.Is it right IDK.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You weren't bullies, however. Family's more the term because they'll protect you, win or lose. And as of recently, I've seen PLENTY of people attacking lower level Villains gangs..And none of the Villains, that I seen, hospitalized these people for winning or jumped their balls for winning.
mtngti Wrote:Nice trap, Ush. Lots of live ones falling right in.

Off topic... how do some of you people communicate in real life? I'm guessing lots of grunts and improvised sign language. Sheet, I can't understand half of the posts in here.

yep right now we must all be looking like

USHANEWNEWBA we appear to be a mob when 30 f'n villains freak out in the forum

again its a paste of a quote so if a mod feels they need to change anything feel free

but then none has us have brought anyones mums into this so we much be doing ok.
my mom is so big she wouldn't fit in.

biffbaffboff

The point here is there are plenty of lower level players attacked 24/7 and some hospitalised for weeks.So why should it be different from the vills gang members.The community doesent bother too much when its a level 5 or level 12 in a weak gang.But que the vills and all hell breaks loose on the forums.

Im not saying what is happening is right or for that matter wrong.But i do believe there was a hit put out for nitro by pun that lasted a couple of days yet decended into weeks!

Is it ok to hospitalise one player 24/7 for weeks or a gang for a few hours.I think the vills are getting off lightly right now.Why the big fuss?
cheetah Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:As for 'Bullies being bullied,' Biff..Villains aren't bullies, for say. They'll defend one another. I'm sure the main reason why they're deemed 'bullies' is because not many people can actually beat them.

Exactly. I don't recall us ever declaring on a gang, losing (ok winning or losing for that matter), and then keeping their members in the hospital for hours afterwards. THAT would be bullying.

This was a VERY long time ago, Cheetah, but whenever I spoke of a certain group of people banning together and beating Villains in a gang war? You guys did hospitalize us after that..

That, however, was a long time ago. Fun time, too. XD As for recently..I haven't seen many in the hospital for extended periods of time because of after-effects of wars..Other than today, of course.
My mom's to blind to find it
Okay, so no one feels they are being harassed. Just wanted to make sure there was nothing actually being complained about.

We warred you guys with gang battle to start the war off, you defeated our hideout. But the war is not over, until you guys surrender.

This is how we choose to war gangs.
QUOTE: CHEETAH

"friend"? we were gang-mates, that's it. I have friends in this game, I know the difference..."

I find it odd you get upset with the word "friend" being used between you and I. However, you will without hesitation make comments about Amy and I having an inappropriate relationship. Shame on you Cheetah.
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Okay, so no one feels they are being harassed. Just wanted to make sure there was nothing actually being complained about.

We warred you guys with gang battle to start the war off, you defeated our hideout. But the war is not over, until you guys surrender.

This is how we choose to war gangs.

that last bit sounds just like a post an other player in AL used to make all the time with you never liked
Ushanewnewba Wrote:QUOTE: CHEETAH

"friend"? we were gang-mates, that's it. I have friends in this game, I know the difference..."

I find it odd you get upset with the word "friend" being used between you and I. However, you will without hesitation make comments about Amy and I having an inappropriate relationship. Shame on you Cheetah.

Have to say shame on you, feel that this really should not be brought into a forum stuff like that should be done between the two people not for all to see, but then you should know that ......................................
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's