AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

biffbaffboff

saradon27 Wrote:in no way are we whining, we are standing up for each other as we all get Hospitalised, lol see theres the problem we are all in Hospital and cant play AL so come to the forum.

True bro.But why should 10 players who complain all at once be any different to anyone else in a lesser gang?
Nothing is like a dirt throwing thread during a hospitalization war. As long as people can post their thoughts with a little moderation from their own part I'm fine with it.
saradon27 Wrote:in no way are we whining, we are standing up for each other as we all get Hospitalised, lol see theres the problem we are all in Hospital and cant play AL so come to the forum.

Enemy propaganda: I have not hospitalized anyone, and you are attacking me verbally Smile Get your facts straight.

Nice try...
mtngti Wrote:Wait, Ush destroyed Pest? That's news to me Smile

yep he destroyed pest and drove pullo from the game by doing something thay none of SV have done................ (and wakes up and has his cornflakes)

and all before that he single handed wiped out a hell of alot of the smaller gangs in AL before the code change but thats history.

cheetah

Druchii Wrote:Nothing is like a dirt throwing thread during a hospitalization war. As long as people can post their thoughts with a little moderation from their own part I'm fine with it.

Explore. Gang Wars.

Nope, don't see the war...
biffbaffboff Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Can this thread get locked by a mod its becoming more and more like a personal war and whine thread.Im sure ive seen these type of threads locked many times before now.

y biff too much action for ya?

Not in the least.Id love to spend hours reading whine's about players being hospitalised over and over.But ive seen this before so it gets repetitive really.

the ONLY whining i see is from you. Put a cork in it.
Ushanewnewba Wrote:

Enemy propaganda: I have not hospitalized anyone, and you are attacking me verbally Smile Get your facts straight.

Nice try...

I slipped, fell and hosp'ed 2 times. Sorry.
page 15 and i don't think i've seen any accusations of people being fascists or nazis yet. does that mean that all of us are fascist nazis and we can't even recognize the nazis anymore?
cheetah Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:Nothing is like a dirt throwing thread during a hospitalization war. As long as people can post their thoughts with a little moderation from their own part I'm fine with it.

Explore. Gangs Wars.

Nope, don't see the war...

I'll help you out a bit Cheetah. He said hospitalization war, you said gang war, I am fighting a leave war Smile

hunter52070

then why the mention if the lower levels don't like it they don't have to be in the gang Ush?

Just sayin you have used this ploy in the past to try to bust powerful gangs up.

*Hands Ush the Vickous Award*

(inside joke but he will get it)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's