AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Actually I have uninstalled WoW. Man it felt hard to leave my 6 kids alone home there. 70 druid, 70 shammy, 70warlock, 62 rogue, 48 priest, 44hunter.

And one thing I have to say after quitting WoW, man it's unusual having so much time to kill in the afternoons.

TheGeek

This is a little off topic, but while Ush is not wanting to claim that he had a hand in destroying pest... I just want to add that I will totally claim the fact that I destroyed the Elders single handedly... you can all thank me now.

ShadowKid

TheGeek Wrote:This is a little off topic, but while Ush is not wanting to claim that he had a hand in destroying pest... I just want to add that I will totally claim the fact that I destroyed the Elders single handedly... you can all thank me now.

Boooooooo

show off
lol

cheetah

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Lol, I drove pullo from the game. I would never credit my self with such a task.

That's not what you said when you called in the middle of the night to share the "exciting news". Gees, I wish you could copy and paste phone calls!
saradon27 Wrote:ah it all comes out, would that make you happy ush if we all stopped playing then that would leave you the biggest baddest player in all of AL to rule how you feel fit.

Actually, everything is sort of perfect now. There are two people that can beat me, one of which I can beat normally and one I can beat with lot's of luck.

That is basically my point, SV can defend herself. I just want to make sure you guys are not feeling harassed.

The gang I am in, has its weaknesses, there are no unbeatable people nor unbeatable gangs in AL. What more could I ask for. I think being unbeatable would make the game stale. One of the reasons I left SV, it was getting too powerful. I hoped to leave on positive terms with people I consider friends. But, I admit, I thought I meant something to some of the people in SV.
Just because someone's 'excited' about one of the best characters leaving doesn't mean that had a hand in destroying that person's dreams, Cheetah. It means they're given a chance to actually be the #1 person without the unforgiving circumstance of having to actually pass that person.

TheGeek

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I think being unbeatable would make the game stale.

QFT
still have access to that AL test server, ush?

so much for a mod not having an unfair advantage.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I guess I've got my head up your arse, Ush, because someone actually reads what I said and understands it, too.

Everyone has the right to express themselves in a tactful manner, I feel you provided a nice insight. If people want to knock you, so be it. But, thanks for the kind words.
Thanks, and you're welcome @ Ush.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's