AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
ush us maken everything personal do I really have to post up why this all started, what was the big killer because if thats not maken it personal I dont know what it.

(dont want to put it on forum because its not my place to post it)

Marlo

saradon27 Wrote:ush us maken everything personal do I really have to post up why this all started, what was the big killer because if thats not maken it personal I dont know what it.

(dont want to put it on forum because its not my place to post it)

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea how to read that.

Please Re-post.
oh no man, by all means. I would love for you to post why "the peaceful transition" from SV to theafers turned salty. It was one heck of an accusation from a so-called "friend" to me for absolutely no reason. It was meant to be an insult and I took it as such. I hit individual online a few dozen times, and was over it. Smile I forgive her for her accusations. All is clear and good with everyone in this game and I. I harbor no ill will to anyone. Smile

Also, I said you guys make EVERYTHING personal Smile

I took one thing personal Smile
Marlo. He's pretty much saying that this all started because Ush took things a little too personal. And that he's not gonna show 'em on the forum because he has more respect/sense than that.
Umm. Nice job summarizing.

More clarification:

This war started because we wanted to have a war.

The personal issue was something that happened a few weeks ago I believe. This going on right now is just a small war, with barely any hits going on. More of a war of words. lol.

ShadowKid

^^^^^^ listen to this guy people talks alot of sense im being serious if you lot think otherwise (Bethmoth)
Anyway..

On a more serious note, I don't see why anyone is hitting the lower level persons of Villains. Whenever I was in Villains, none of the lower persons called the shots. Punisher, or one of his more loyal, trusting persons, would call the shots. The little peanuts at the bottom of the can don't really deserve to be hospitalized.

Y'all should go for the bigger targets; Punisher and whoever else. I'm pretty sure hospitalizing the little guys that can't even lay a hand y'all isn't doing much good, anyway..Big waste of energy.
OH! and another valid point.

You guys have by far the baddest hideout AL has ever seen. Pretty much nothing can be done in gang war to hurt that beautiful hideout of yours. Yet you can take anyone else's hideout at will.

This means unconventional tactics must be utilized to war you guys. It's not personal itss a war.

You will no doubt bring up harassment. If you honestly feel your gang is being harassed, please speak up and just say that you feel you are being harassed. I would not want anyone to feel like that.

If it's just an act of getting other to pitty you, then great. Just remember that when you use the harassment card, you will need to watch your actions on other gangs in the furute. No doubt they will remember your screaming for mercy.

So, let me know if you are feeling harassed.

Thank you!

hunter52070

ShadowKid Wrote:^^^^^^ listen to this guy people talks alot of sense im being serious if you lot think otherwise

Woot Ush you got the best guy in the forums on your side now!!!

You go son!

saint

[Image: badthreadmotivator.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's