AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Hmm @ MrHyde.

Sounds like me whenever I was getting hospitalized nonstop. Biff was the main dude standing by me in that. He'd always been there to help me.

However, I'd come into the forums and complain, ask for help, but everyone would tell me 'I'm a whiny little runt, you need to go take your beatings, make up for your short-comings afterwards.'

It's not so fun being on the other end of that stick, isn't it? Being thrown into the hospital nonstop..Not being able to 'make up for your short-comings' because you're constantly in the hole and waiting for another one to come your way.

Funny how everyone hates me, yet I've defended your case. Can you give me a hand and quit throwing yourself in a hole?

Ush, nor his crew, need to be hospitalizing anyone hardcore. If they had a reason for it, then let 'em, but if they're doing it just to do it, which is what I've been seeing, they need to either make their cause more outstanding or cut it out until they've found a GOOD reason to hospitalize someone.

As for Villains, don't pull a Behemoth. Don't go complaining to the forums and making a bigger mess out of something that's insignificant. My problems passed, and yours will, too. I'm giving you the advise you gave me. 'Suck it up and be a man. Let it go and they'll get bored of it.'
Lol, I drove pullo from the game. I would never credit my self with such a task. I feel pullo was an excellent player in online games. I just feel this one was a bit small for pullo. Pullo is so hardcore pullo would be a badarse in a game with a few thousand more players. I have never seen such activity and donating, insane.

Did I alone destroy pest? Ask pest how they feel, and what they feel went wrong.
Pullo got bored. XD! He had no one to screw up because no one wanted to be attacked online. He had no one that could truely oppose him, and the game started getting repetative<sp?> for him..I'd quit a game, too, if that ever happened to me.
dont forget behemoth...i stood behind you and told sgs guys to leave you alone...you took your licks and I asked them to stop.....when you were in our gangs we protected you...pfft...how quickly we forget
Ushanewnewba Wrote:
saradon27 Wrote:in no way are we whining, we are standing up for each other as we all get (leaved) Hospitalised, lol see theres the problem we are all in Hospital and cant play AL so come to the forum.

Enemy propaganda: I have not hospitalized anyone, and you are attacking me verbally Smile Get your facts straight.

Nice try...

leaved does not sound right but will change it just for you, everyone here can look in the Hospital and see they are all leaves and so everyone know ush has only used ONLINE LEAVES on us all.

Attacking you verbally

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Mr. Hyde your posts are falling apart and making no sense. Would anyone care to translate?
-}DIS{- Behemoth nice post.

I agree with a lot you said. I guess I just don't see the big deal, we have not really been warring long at all, and the complaints came shooting right in right as the war started. I feel after a day of this, they would have the right to complain. But not only after a few hours.
Ushanewnewba Wrote:-}DIS{- Behemoth nice post.

I agree with a lot you said. I guess I just don't see the big deal, we have not really been warring long at all, and the complaints came shooting right in right as the war started. I feel after a day of this, they would have the right to complain. But not only after a few hours.

Oh i'm sorry I think you mistyped somewhere. I believe i have records from over a week ago.
Nope, I am talking about the war. I have special presents for you. When I attack you, you send me in-game mails, asking for me to do it again. And! as always I am willing to oblige. Smile

biffbaffboff

Most threads about online attacks or hosiptalisations are generally added after a couple of days of attacks.They either suck it up for a few days or get so beat down they post in the forums in the hope of some salvation.

This is one of the very few times ive seen a thread erupt over some online attacks that started less than 4 hours ago.It may not be whining but it sure is a fast growing thread about something that shouldnt even be put into the public domaine for a few more days!
Punisher Wrote:dont forget behemoth...i stood behind you and told sgs guys to leave you alone...you took your licks and I asked them to stop.....when you were in our gangs we protected you...pfft...how quickly we forget

I never forget debts. I never forget the people that have helped me. I have told someone who started hospitalizing me a long time ago that I joined you guys for the protection that you have given me and allowed me my growth in AL to further.

I even paid you a compliment, well deserved, though you booted me from Villains for the simple thing of speaking my mind and expressing my opinion on your constant attacking of Nitromthn.

Give me the same respect, Punisher, for I served you well. I don't deserve to be told that I never gave you thanks for what you've done for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's