AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
well i had travelled and when i saw u were hanting me down i decided to travel back and make it easy on u... as to the war i think u purposely held it the one day i actually left the house :cry:
I dont think I ever said that man, and the nitro thing wasnt the only reason....only so many problems from one person can a man handle. Smile

hunter52070

Ushanewnewba Wrote:-}DIS{- Behemoth nice post.

I agree with a lot you said. I guess I just don't see the big deal, we have not really been warring long at all, and the complaints came shooting right in right as the war started. I feel after a day of this, they would have the right to complain. But not only after a few hours.

get a clue you LOST the WAR. Oh wait I geuss that 80 gang points you gave us is a figment of my imagination and just an excuse to do more online hits just like the leveling/paid hits excuse.

What ever Ush, mind letting all of AL know how it is you would like us to play the game, you seem to be on top of the best way for everyone to play it. Shed some of your infinte wisdom on the masses so that the world around you is best built to your needs.
Ushanewnewba Wrote:
saradon27 Wrote:its still on topic, ush and his "gang" waring SV we are just maken sure everyone knows the history.

This is an open thread with a flowing topic...

Nice try, who is next?

Sorry what lol what was a nice try the fact I was saying it should not be locked because its still on topic, of did you think I was trying to get it locked and you dont want it to because you have alot of nice wee traps?

Ushanewnewba Wrote:-}DIS{- Behemoth nice post.

I agree with a lot you said. I guess I just don't see the big deal, we have not really been warring long at all, and the complaints came shooting right in right as the war started. I feel after a day of this, they would have the right to complain. But not only after a few hours.

this has been running in the back ground for 7 days from all the online attacks you have been doing on members of our gang ( for new people to the thread please read back) attacking SV after the war just brought it to a head, then your post on the forum ( which we know was just to get the very responce you wanted and are getting) but as you remember from your time in SV we back each other up.
Also, thank you Ush. I'm glad you understand.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Also, thank you Ush. I'm glad you understand.

oh god, wheres that brown nose pic Smile
I would suggest you uninstall AL Smile

:That joke works well in WoW:

Smile
ah it all comes out, would that make you happy ush if we all stopped playing then that would leave you the biggest baddest player in all of AL to rule how you feel fit.

cheetah

Druchii Wrote:I slipped, fell and hosp'ed 2 times. Sorry.

Glad that at the least, our mods can count, or at the worst, they're such good liars.

March 7, 2008, 4:30:39 pm BoondockSaint infinite93 hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 4:05:59 pm BoondockSaint benfrankly hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 4:00:16 pm BoondockSaint MrHyde hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 3:49:03 pm BoondockSaint OEF5 hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 3:44:15 pm BoondockSaint infinite93 hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 2:52:28 pm BoondockSaint ranDBeaRsnake hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 2:41:22 pm BoondockSaint infinite93 hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 2:30:16 pm BoondockSaint Saint hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 2:15:23 pm BoondockSaint OEF5 hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 2:12:32 pm BoondockSaint MrHyde hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 1:50:20 pm BoondockSaint OEF5 hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 1:48:49 pm BoondockSaint Torch hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 1:44:33 pm BoondockSaint HarryisHostile hospitalize win $0
March 7, 2008, 1:23:55 pm BoondockSaint Saint hospitalize win $0

Again, thanks for wasting all that energy on not leveling, our lower level guys appreciate it, as Pun said, they'll all be passing you soon, lol.
I guess I've got my head up your ass, Ush, because someone actually reads what I said and understands it, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's