AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

TheGeek

w00k Wrote:still have access to that AL test server, ush?

so much for a mod not having an unfair advantage.

ROFL... That was a long running joke that apparently one person fell for...
TheGeek Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:I think being unbeatable would make the game stale.

QFT

What is QFT, if I dare ask... lol

cheetah

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Just because someone's 'excited' about one of the best characters leaving doesn't mean that had a hand in destroying that person's dreams, Cheetah. It means they're given a chance to actually be the #1 person without the unforgiving circumstance of having to actually pass that person.

I think "we did it, Pullo's gone" says it all.

That was the phone call I got from Ush the night Pullo left.

I never wanted anyone to quit the game. I had no part in Pullo quitting. I know SVs wanted Pullo to stop some hosping, but no SVs (obviously other than Ush), expected a member of the game leaving, to be the outcome.

But that was the message I got.
I like how she keeps changing what she is saying to try and prove the same point over and over... lol

TheGeek

cheetah Wrote:I think "we did it, Pullo's gone" says it all.

Screenshots, or it didn't happen...

Ushanewnewba Wrote:What is QFT, if I dare ask... lol

Quoted for truth.
TheGeek Wrote:
w00k Wrote:still have access to that AL test server, ush?

so much for a mod not having an unfair advantage.

ROFL... That was a long running joke that apparently one person fell for...

LOL!

Loki

LOL. "We did it!"

ShadowKid

lol i think it was the little lvled players tht kept msging him lol with some stupid msgs
cheetah Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Just because someone's 'excited' about one of the best characters leaving doesn't mean that had a hand in destroying that person's dreams, Cheetah. It means they're given a chance to actually be the #1 person without the unforgiving circumstance of having to actually pass that person.

I think "we did it, Pullo's gone" says it all.

That was the phone call I got from Ush the night Pullo left.

I never wanted anyone to quit the game. I had no part in Pullo quitting. I know SVs wanted Pullo to stop some hosping, but no SVs (obviously other than Ush), expected a member of the game leaving, to be the outcome.

But that was the message I got.

I look forward to calling you when you quit, lol!~
mtngti Wrote:LOL. "We did it!"

Yeah, tell pullo it was all me! LOL I highly doubt pullo would dare do anything to benefit me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's