AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

TheGeek

Oh, man... Wish I'd have got in on this conversation earlier... I woulda had a FIELD DAY!!! haha...

oh well, guess I can always grab some poppy-corn and watch for once.
Mr. Hyde your posts are falling apart and making no sense. Would anyone care to translate?
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Mr. Hyde your posts are falling apart and making no sense. Would anyone care to translate?

awww not enuff grunting i guess....
and once again when you have nothing to say you make a personal attack, think thats two so far but then whos keeping count.

hunter52070

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Anyway..

On a more serious note, I don't see why anyone is hitting the lower level persons of Villains. Whenever I was in Villains, none of the lower persons called the shots. Punisher, or one of his more loyal, trusting persons, would call the shots. The little peanuts at the bottom of the can don't really deserve to be hospitalized.

Y'all should go for the bigger targets; Punisher and whoever else. I'm pretty sure hospitalizing the little guys that can't even lay a hand y'all isn't doing much good, anyway..Big waste of energy.

A gang is a gang, those individuals choose to be there. They do get hit way less thant the top guys, and it's our energy to waste. They are not being forced to leave or anything like that, but they will get hit at times.

Punisher IMO does an excellent job at commanding SV, he takes all info brought to him and makes precise decisions. Excellent leader IMO.

So baisically Ush you are doing the same tactic that was used to destroy Pest? Your goal is to break up SV because the gang is too strong for the community and you have the AL community intrest at heart?

But wait, attacking somone repeatedly to get them to do something that you want them to do brings us back to Rule #9 which you, yourself went to Zenith about with Pullo.

I'm not saying I'm being harrassed, but that is your aim to harrass members of a gang to weaken it. To make it fall apart, to ruin it as you have done in the past.

biffbaffboff

Can this thread get locked by a mod its becoming more and more like a personal war and whine thread.Im sure ive seen these type of threads locked many times before now.

cheetah

Ushanewnewba Wrote:QUOTE: CHEETAH

"friend"? we were gang-mates, that's it. I have friends in this game, I know the difference..."

I find it odd you get upset with the word "friend" being used between you and I.

We weren't "friends". Sorry. Deal with it. Oh wait, 7 hits in 4 hours IS how you deal with it, lol.

saint

Ushanewnewba Wrote:QUOTE: CHEETAH

"friend"? we were gang-mates, that's it. I have friends in this game, I know the difference..."

I find it odd you get upset with the word "friend" being used between you and I. However, you will without hesitation make comments about Amy and I having an inappropriate relationship. Shame on you Cheetah.

Shame on the already married man promised to marry Amy. broke you're promise to your wife and to amy. tsk tsk

yeah... I have a problem calling a person with that kind of character a friend too
its still on topic, ush and his "gang" waring SV we are just maken sure everyone knows the history.

hunter52070

biffbaffboff Wrote:Can this thread get locked by a mod its becoming more and more like a personal war and whine thread.Im sure ive seen these type of threads locked many times before now.

No one says you have to read it bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's