AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A package has arrived in AL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
lol, when he lets me Sad hehe. I get lucky every now and then with a zerker. and sometimes with normal hits, but he most definitely pwns me.
haha nice.... well thats good to know Twisted ......... just kkidding Vor Don't kill me :?
with all of the crutches like implants, career abilities and gang point options, anything is possible in combat nowadays.
Show me where I complained about being hit... I double dog dare you. I did complain when my SV friends were being smacked around.. poor little guys. But as far as me, bring on the whopping. Smile
w00k Wrote:with all of the crutches like implants, career abilities and gang point options, anything is possible in combat nowadays.

Very good point wook. Especially a gang like SV. They have thousands of gang points at thier disposal. Instead of handling a weekend war, they just wanna make it about anything but what it is. A war.

hunter52070

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
w00k Wrote:with all of the crutches like implants, career abilities and gang point options, anything is possible in combat nowadays.

Very good point wook. Especially a gang like SV. They have thousands of gang points at thier disposal. Instead of handling a weekend war, they just wanna make it about anything but what it is. A war.

Who let Pullo back in the game?
Wow, you are SO NOT original...

hunter52070

Maybe not, but war implies that a war has been declared. Pimstars got thier arses handed to them in "the war" so you have reverted to Pullo tactics of being the bully Smile

Glad you all can hosp level 25's and below, MACHO!!!!

edited to remove profanity seeing as a mod nor the code got it
OEF Twisted
Pullo tactics? Are you sure Pullo was the first to EVER do that? You must be mistaken...

hunter52070

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Pullo tactics? Are you sure Pullo was the first to EVER do that? You must be mistaken...

Nah probably not, but you were the biggest whinner going straight to Zen about Pullo. This I know I was there in person for it Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's