AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: interesting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009.Jun.09 07:30 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, love you too connie. Razz

I was just sayin! And I haven't bitched in this thread apart from offering spankings. I like the 7laws, too! I have friends over there, yanno. Srsly, like, yeah. Like, like. heh Oh, yeah. Like whoa, guys! lol

Yeah, and I have yet to get a spanking!! Winky
(2009.Jun.09 07:24 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]so did you guys hear about g2?? he was banned for much less than this... it's just not fairSad

Have I been saying that over & over in this thread? NOPE

I think what they did, which has nothing to do with my ban, is deserving of a ban and if Zen and Err failed to make a clear decision prior, then I hope 40 something pages and some overwhelming poll results will change their minds.
Anyone seen the thread about the 7Laws ScrewJob, can't find it Cry
congrats. this thread now has more replies than any other in the history of AL.

minus the off the wall stuff.
Winky
not the ones in off the wall

psudoderf

[Image: pyzamOmgWtf.jpg]
more suitable picture
my story <-link
Dia De Muertos = ?
What a joke. Ban all the envolved perpetrators. Knowing now what could've been going on for quite some time on a smaller scale certainly takes away from the impressive gang they've become w/in the last year. Way to go, Barry Bonds'. :rollseyes:
(2009.Jun.09 11:31 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]What a joke. Ban all the envolved perpetrators. Knowing now what could've been going on for quite some time on a smaller scale certainly takes away from the impressive gang they've become w/in the last year. Way to go, Barry Bonds'. :rollseyes:

Hey dumbf*ck read the whole thread. You would see that Zen said it hasnt been going on.
Reference URL's