AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: interesting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I reiterate my initial post.
(2009.Jun.07 06:17 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]With all due respect guys, don't uncover healed wound.

It is not healed. We just started bleeding. Cover your ass as much as you want, we'd all do the same. Every man for himself.

However, like you must know now, everything goes through here at some point.

I would have never touched it. I was glad the Slim/Grail incident was over, but I find this a major lack of rule implementation. Sounds like keeping a bunch of active donators in game was the best business decision to do.

konyen

I don't really talk much in forums but I just want to give my 2 cent. If some1 offers me free credit, I will take it. If I can use free credits, I will use free credits. If I/we (as a gang) question the credits, we will ( which we did mail zen) But I will still take it before it is GONE.

Another note: If I can see an event history on what I used, any retart can assume that an admin can see what we used and know that it will be "FIXED"

P.S.I am still looking for credits. Mail me in game.
It might have been f-i-x-e-d, but the damage was still d-o-n-e and you still a-b-u-s-e-d the situation and played i-g-n-o-r-a-n-t when you should have used your b-r-a-i-n.

catalyst

(2009.Jun.07 09:52 PM)konyen Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really talk much in forums but I just want to give my 2 cent. If some1 offers me free credit, I will take it. If I can use free credits, I will use free credits. If I/we (as a gang) question the credits, we will ( which we did mail zen) But I will still take it before it is GONE.

Another note: If I can see an event history on what I used, any retart can assume that an admin can see what we used and know that it will be "FIXED"

P.S.I am still looking for credits. Mail me in game.

so when i hear free credits it's usually someone in my gang being like "hey send the rest of these out to everyone". it might be 25 credits or it might be 125 credits, but i don't think i personally got 190,000 credits.
Mob brutality might be the answer.
i've seen 10-15 million in our gang vault, with a mass mail saying "take as much as you want, pay it back when i'm lvl xx"

multiple times.

next time i'll ask zen if it's legit. but leave it in the vault until the final ruling.
then i'll send another mass mail saying "zen says it's legit, so take it now"
190k???
lol man just look at the pic
ppl got millions
this is whack
wither bring back the players under disclaimer 26 or fed the players who used the credits
it's not fair
i mean people get fed'd for pvps but not for theft...
(2009.Jun.07 09:57 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Mob brutality might be the answer.

+1 vote on the poll if the greater al community feels there is more of a punishment necessary the hopefully zen will do the right thing
(2009.Jun.07 09:52 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like keeping a bunch of active donators in game was the best business decision to do.

I see this as why no one from 7 was fed'd for a long time like crunchy.
Reference URL's