AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: interesting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Monte

Fact - There was plenty of poor judgment exercised. Players knew enough to contact Zen prior to using the credits, but grew impatient waiting for a response, and went ahead and used them anyway.

This is just me, but up until this event, I would have been too scared to use those credits for fear of getting banned.

But now a message is being sent that as long as an Admin is notified first, a player is free to exercise poor judgment until the Admin stops them, and resets the player back to where they were before the poor judgment was exercised.

This is the same result as a player who sent notification Admins, then exercised good judgment by not using the credits.

It's not always as much fun to make the right choice.
0-0 what credits? did i miss something?
(2009.Jun.09 01:29 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]0-0 what credits? did i miss something?

Did u read this post from the beginning?Rolleyes
I still think further punishments are in order for anyone dumb enough to accept, take, or use those billion credits.
Maybe Zen should make a poll like she did with Big Rod's fort being given to Poxy.
Bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla, bla?
Bad situation for all involved......and that includes us.......the AL community.

No real closure but as some have suggested the horse has been beaten to death..........:/
(2009.Jun.09 12:56 AM)Monte Wrote: [ -> ]Fact - There was plenty of poor judgment exercised. Players knew enough to contact Zen prior to using the credits, but grew impatient waiting for a response, and went ahead and used them anyway.

This is just me, but up until this event, I would have been too scared to use those credits for fear of getting banned.

But now a message is being sent that as long as an Admin is notified first, a player is free to exercise poor judgment until the Admin stops them, and resets the player back to where they were before the poor judgment was exercised.

This is the same result as a player who sent notification Admins, then exercised good judgment by not using the credits.

It's not always as much fun to make the right choice.

You are making way too many assumption. Such as, assuming there will be the many other exploit out there to have these type of impact. Not all exploit will be the same. For instance, if you found an duplicate weapon exploit, you created a weapon and give it to a friend. Your friend used it and he should be banned? That's really is way over board.

Two, assuming that everyone would think about where the money come from as soon as they see money in front of them. Sometime, it takes a couple minutes for people to realized what's going on. Especially, this is a game. a couple min can do a lot of things.

This is all situational base. Regardless, there will always be a risk of getting ban. If I see something like this again, I would definitely not make the same mistake again.
So your saying you had access to ALL players accounts as well as ALL credits.......WOW
If you find the duplicate weapon exploit, don't sent me any weapon. I would be damn to go through all of this again.
Reference URL's