AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: interesting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand people make stupid decisions...but THIS stupid...come on...

and

Because you happened to play stupid at the time, this reason justifys no real serious action...

"Oh mister officer of the law, i was really stupid last night and shot 7 people, think you can let me off this time....."

yeah i get this isnt real life, and i get thats a little stretch, but seriously i dont get how stupidity makes everything okay...and so far the only real claim you have to not getting punished is basically.."we were stupid"

*currently pondering what it was like too spend 90 million credits at once...*

Monte

(2009.Jun.07 11:23 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]what do you want us to say?
we already dealt with this weeks ago.

That you cheated, and you knew what you did was wrong as you were doing it.

Or at the bare minimum, since you already dealt with this "weeks ago", Then you should admit what an epic fail it was to take the screen shot. If not for someone else leaking the screen shot, most of the community would still not know about this and think you guys were not cheaters.

(2009.Jun.07 11:41 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the time, it was late night on a weekend. What do you think we were doing? Those were FREE credit. It was a honest mistake. Do you think that I can get away with having 180+ endurance? Please don't come to a conclusion so early.

What you guys are doing now is to punish some of us for being stupid.

Like we have stated, we did realized what we had done was not legit afterward. Worked with the admin to have this resolved.

This is all there is to it.

Okay, late night on a weekend, what do I think you were doing? Maybe you were bored? Maybe you were drunk? Why does it matter what you were doing?

At least 90,000,000 "Free Credits"

Honest Mistake ???

No, I would not think you would get away with it. I would think that I would get caught for using stolen credits get put in jail for cheating. But you tried awayway. And you knew by trying to get away with it you were cheating. How is that an honest mistake?

True that we (aka the community aka the agngry mob) don't know all the facts, only what have been presented here. But we can deduce that there were more credits involved than even the screen shot shows.

Yes, some of you were being stupid, and yes, people get punished for "being stupid" all the time.

Basically you are saying that we think you are smarter than you really are. That you realized what you did was wrong, only AFTER you did it... not while you were in the midst of spending the credits.

*Continues to beat dead horse
the credits were used before we knew they were stolen, hacked, cheated, whatever'd.

we were skeptical at first so we mailed zen, including crunchy. i didnt feel like waiting for her response so we used the credits.

continue speculating if you want, but thats what happened.
good thing Patience isn't one of the seven laws.lol

catalyst

(2009.Jun.08 12:08 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]the credits were used before we knew they were stolen, hacked, cheated, whatever'd.

we were skeptical at first so we mailed zen, including crunchy. i didnt feel like waiting for her response so we used the credits.

so you were skeptical about millions of credits just popping up but said 'oh well i mailed the admin, so i can plead stupidity if i'm actually doing something wrong after the fact" ?
(2009.Jun.08 12:06 AM)Monte Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.07 11:23 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]what do you want us to say?
we already dealt with this weeks ago.

That you cheated, and you knew what you did was wrong as you were doing it.

Or at the bare minimum, since you already dealt with this "weeks ago", Then you should admit what an epic fail it was to take the screen shot. If not for someone else leaking the screen shot, most of the community would still not know about this and think you guys were not cheaters.

(2009.Jun.07 11:41 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the time, it was late night on a weekend. What do you think we were doing? Those were FREE credit. It was a honest mistake. Do you think that I can get away with having 180+ endurance? Please don't come to a conclusion so early.

What you guys are doing now is to punish some of us for being stupid.

Like we have stated, we did realized what we had done was not legit afterward. Worked with the admin to have this resolved.

This is all there is to it.

Okay, late night on a weekend, what do I think you were doing? Maybe you were bored? Maybe you were drunk? Why does it matter what you were doing?

At least 90,000,000 "Free Credits"

Honest Mistake ???

No, I would not think you would get away with it. I would think that I would get caught for using stolen credits get put in jail for cheating. But you tried awayway. And you knew by trying to get away with it you were cheating. How is that an honest mistake?

True that we (aka the community aka the agngry mob) don't know all the facts, only what have been presented here. But we can deduce that there were more credits involved than even the screen shot shows.

Yes, some of you were being stupid, and yes, people get punished for "being stupid" all the time.

Basically you are saying that we think you are smarter than you really are. That you realized what you did was wrong, only AFTER you did it... not while you were in the midst of spending the credits.
[Image: 1deadnag.gif][Image: beatdeadhorse.gif]

Jocasta

Whether you think it has been dealt with by the admins or not makes no difference, it seems the rest of the AL community are not happy.

Zen made a decision about BigRods old hideout and let Slim take it, then decided she made a mistake and reversed her decision. It may be Zens game, but when making decisions she has to take into account the general feeling of the community, this is no different.

....and they were not FREE credits, they were STOLEN credits, let's get it right.
(2009.Jun.08 12:08 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]the credits were used before we knew they were stolen, hacked, cheated, whatever'd.

As I said to Zeon..

.8 million dollars in credits for one person to throw on endurance is irrational..

I don't even think that amount of money has been donated to the game as a whole, let alone from one person..
(2009.Jun.07 10:29 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.07 10:19 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]...to what exactly? I was asleep for 7 more hours after these events. Maybe we should start a separate thread for demanding the truth of my sleeping habits.

Did you personally :

Take credits?
Used them?
Sold them?

If so, man up and own up. You messed up. Accept punishment (which will require another 25 pages of this drek) and then move on.

But you cannot say "we didn't get to keep it, that's plenty punishment".

And Zeon, I don't think people care if you think the issue has been resolved, since your bias is so obvious it's almost arrogant. Only an admin should be able to say in bold "This issue has been resolved".

to answer your questions....

no, no, & well... no

SunTzu

haha used before you knew that they were hacked or anything like that... how the Heck would that not be the first thing you thought when you saw that.
Reference URL's