AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
"Posting a picture with profanity in it, will be edited, you can count on that!"
hat bout your friend deplot? his name had a profanity in it and no one did anything about that
how come? o yes i know
he's kissing your a** all day

Scorpious

+1
What's offensive about a bag of these?

[Image: 200px-Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg]
Lucky666 Wrote:"Posting a picture with profanity in it, will be edited, you can count on that!"
hat bout your friend deplot? his name had a profanity in it and no one did anything about that
how come? o yes i know

I am a forum moderator. I have absolutely no say in in-game actions nor can I do anything about someone changing their names. That is an ADMIN issue.

I find it hard to believe that all of the mods and ADMIN are working together to conspire against enemies of Valhalla or myself, it's laughable.

I find it very funny it's the same individuals over and over and over again complaining about what the mods and admin do. They just so happen to be on the wrong side of the tracks with Valhalla or myself, more than likely they are not worth Val's time nor mine.
Moderators cannot mod names.
Ush can't change Delpots name, he can only do stuff on the forums. Your post is not the only one of that nature to get edited. Tommithetaco got a 3 day ban if I remember correctly because he posted a photo with c*** in it.
No-one kisses Ush's arse in Val. We all call him names till he cries.

Scorpious

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:"Posting a picture with profanity in it, will be edited, you can count on that!"
how come? o yes i know

I am a forum moderator. I have absolutely no say in in-game actions nor can I do anything about someone changing their names. That is an ADMIN issue.

I find it hard to believe that all of the mods and ADMIN are working together to conspire against enemies of Valhalla or myself, it's laughable.

I find it very funny it's the same individuals over and over and over again complaining about what the mods and admin do. They just so happen to be on the wrong side of the tracks with Valhalla or myself, more than likely they are not worth Val's time nor mine.

I have no problem with Admin at all. Smile Smile
Ushanewnewba Wrote:
how come? o yes i know

i never said anything about the admins or other mods
in case you didn't notice you're the only one i'm talking to

iceman2020

The admins are good. Usha is the funny one...thinking he can get me banned because I'm giving away "free gifts."

1) It's called a contest, people host them all the time, normally in-gang (of which I am SV), but I'm being generous and opening it up to other gangs.

2) The rule states for "quitting players." I have stated I have no intention of quitting and I will never been seen "inactive."

Good try though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's