AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Weathers Wrote:No-one kisses Ush's arse in Val. We take turns letting him use our tounges for toilet paper.
zenith Wrote:Moderators cannot mod names.
didn't know that
toght they can take care of that to :oops:
thatthingufear Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:No-one kisses Ush's arse in Val. We take turns letting him use our tounges for toilet paper.

That actually made me feel queasy.

Scorpious

BUT, I thought he was only a "MOD" on the forums here. I do not recall any announcement of him being Admin in-game. Looks like he is unable to seperate his forum mod duties from in-game stuff. TSK TSK TSK.
Weathers Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:

That actually made me hungry.
Biggrin
I hate you dude

iceman2020

That's just wrong
Scorpious Wrote:BUT, I thought he was only a "MOD" on the forums here. I do not recall any announcement of him being Admin in-game. Looks like he is unable to seperate his forum mod duties from in-game stuff. TSK TSK TSK.

What are you talking about? I have no responsibilities in game. Only forums. And to me forums and game are separate.

With trying to get BBH banned for holding a contest, that is untrue. Nice try though. I stated that it was unfair to hold a community-wide contest excluding those you are enemies with. And that I would file a player report. I would like to see where it was ever spoken from me saying I would try to get you banned, BBH.

Thanks!
Ushanewnewba Wrote:I stated that it was unfair to hold a community-wide contest excluding those you are enemies with. And that I would file a player report. I would like to see where it was ever spoken from me saying I would try to get you banned, BBH.

Thanks!
How is him holding a contest for certain people only any diffrent than a gang contest? This just happens to be alot of gangs.

iceman2020

Quote:After eliminating everyone, it seems like only SV can compete in this "comp". Such a joke, and a violation of the rules. Player report may be filed.

There you go. Don't try to play little kindergarten games with me; you know the intent behind those words.

Even if it was SV, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it bud. I am still SV. I don't have to be in the gang to be part of the family. My spot was just better filled by a player continuing the improvement in his own character at a much higher rate than I.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's