AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

iceman2020

Scorpious Wrote:Too bad my gang has very few active members. Sad Sad BTW, any contest for any items? Also, I am still looking for those $1 stims I posted earlier that Ush never said would be alright or would be wrong if you sold them to me. lol lol

Well this contest was suppose to be for a lvl 60 item, but as I said earlier, with it coming so late those that can equip them already have, and those that can't are most likely months or years off.

delpot

iceman2020 Wrote:A member of Dissidence's gang mailed me this morning saying the gang does not wish to participate as they are unwilling to retract the statement. Which for 1.75 million I find odd, as all they had to do was say so in a private mail, and that would have been that. Oh well.

its called pride. they obviously weren't willing to swallow it for your little game.

ShadowKid

It's.

iceman2020

ShadowKid Wrote:It's.

lmao
It's a very big shame.

delpot

ShadowKid Wrote:It's.

theres a fine line between leaving out small punctuation for brevity sake and being a complete idiot.

ShadowKid

What is the matter Delpot you don't like it ?.

iceman2020

Oh yes, because I know when I'm in a rush typing something and trying to make it as brief as possible, the first thing that goes through my mind is, "omit all apostrophes, that'll do it!"

:roll:

delpot

iceman2020 Wrote:Oh yes, because I know when I'm in a rush typing something and trying to make it as brief as possible, the first thing that goes through my mind is, "omit all apostrophes, that'll do it!"

:roll:

were not talking about you here buddy.

im an all lowercase minimal punctuation type of dude.

sk is just retarded.
delpot Wrote:Sk is just retarded.
Truer words have never been spoken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's