AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

ShadowKid

Don't worry Del i still prefer you over lego.

delpot

iceman2020 Wrote:I'm a business major. They have these things called business schools. Check those. People get a little lost when you reference a business school by it's name and not university though.

coming from a background where a lot of my friends and family attend top notch business schools, i know them by their names.

but you didn't clarify that. you just said "10th ranked public university"

to me that seems as if you are referring to what I posted.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandre...mba/search

so you go to NYU. Thats a great school too. Congrats.

iceman2020

Nice argument Delpot. I remember back when that used to work...in the 5th grade.

delpot

im being serious dude. im fully aware of "wharton" and "tuck" and "sloan"...some of the top business schools in the nation.

i have friends that went to all those schools. its not an argument. its a fact.

but as i said, congrats, you apparently go to NYU, thats a great school.

iceman2020

I've named my school many of many times. Kelley School of Business, ranked #10 in the nation among all universities. #4 among public.

delpot

iceman2020 Wrote:I've named my school many of many times. Kelley School of Business, ranked #10 in the nation among all universities. #4 among public.

oh, ok...because thats not the case according to the list i posted (which is the list typically people refer to when ranking schools).

that list has the Kelley School of Business ranked 20th amongst all graduate business schools.

which is nothing to be ashamed of.

as I used to say back in the day, "you aint got to lie to kick it"

iceman2020

am I in graduate school?

delpot

iceman2020 Wrote:am I in graduate school?

If you're pursuing a masters you are

delpot

of course if we're talking undergrad, then USC would be the #10 ranked busniess school in the nation

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreview...c-business
iceman2020 Wrote:You could link the two, but they are typically unrelated, I agree CK.

G2, nor any other X member will be entering the competition.

but I've turned over a new leaf, why can't I play?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's