AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I will be filing a player report in late February or early March.

iceman2020

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I will be filing a player report in late February or early March.

As I will be filing one for you, since we're on the topic of so-called "free gifts"
lol. Man, now you can see how perception can be so wrong about a person.

iceman2020

Ushanewnewba Wrote:lol. Man, now you can see how perception can be so wrong about a person.

Nah, I'm just trapping you in your own report. Because if you think you can get me banned, then the same circumstance applies to yourself, of which you will be banned.

In reality I know both arguments are bogus and neither will follow through, but at least mine has more strength.

delpot

i am extremely excited for this competition.
iceman2020 Wrote:Does anyone read...

Type: Guessing, 1 incorrect guess = elimination for player

Prize: $1,250,000-$1,750,000 (still pending, but probably toward the higher end)

Date: Late February/Early March

Gangs Excluded (including any players who join or leave the following):
Valhalla
X Pats
Dissidence (confirmation received this morning Dissidence will not be participating)
*In my best Dan Rather voice
THIS INFORMATION HAS JUST BEEN PLACED ON MY DESK:
Attention Awakened Lands Community:
It has been confirmed this morning that Dissidence will not be participating in BBH's gayla.
lol

ShadowKid

delpot Wrote:i am extremely excited for this competition.

Capital I

kthnks.

iceman2020

I'm curious to see how it plays out. The is most likely going to be spread throughout an entire gang because of the nature of the contest. There is no way anyone can actually know the guesses, although I will limit what the guesses can be.

Regardless, it's going to take teamwork; it is highly unlikely an individual will win.

iceman2020

A member of Dissidence's gang mailed me this morning saying the gang does not wish to participate as they are unwilling to retract the statement. Which for 1.75 million I find odd, as all they had to do was say so in a private mail, and that would have been that. Oh well.

Just to state it again:

Type: Guessing, 1 incorrect guess = elimination for player

Prize: $1,250,000-$1,750,000 (still pending, but probably toward the higher end)

Date: Late February/Early March

Gangs Excluded (including any players who join or leave the following):
Valhalla
X Pats
Dissidence

Scorpious

Too bad my gang has very few active members. Sad Sad BTW, any contest for any items? Also, I am still looking for those $1 stims I posted earlier that Ush never said would be alright or would be wrong if you sold them to me. lol lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's