AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Scorpious

Especially since money was spent. It is the equivalent of myself giving a fellow gang member some decent cash for housing and weapons and armor and credits and whatnot. So, I have a gang member who wins a contest, gets a good item, decides at some point he wants to quit, and then gives me the item because he is thankful for all I have done for him.

So, if the contest is a problem why not then just have iceman give all his stuff to SVs (since the claim is there), then say:

"Thanks for helping me out all this time with money, items, protection, and everything else. I really appreciate it and would like to repay you for all this time you have spent helping me. Here you go, have some items here."

Problem solved. Guess no more fretting over the item issue then. Next problem.....

BTW, you did not say if it would be a problem if Iceman sold me stims for $1 each or weapons and/or armor.....
it is not up to me to decide what is fair/unfair. However, as a player in the community if I see something or hear of something shady, I will report it.

After that, it is out of my hands. I actually like when stuff like this comes up because it helps to set precedents for future actions I myself may use Smile So if the comp goes with no issues, then maybe one day I will do the same.

iceman2020

What a mod, always looking out for the best interest of himself...I mean the game.

I'll pray for you, sacrifice a few lambs, and go buy any lucky items I possibly can, but you're still gonna fall well short. Your argument has too many holes and too many if this, if that phrases. The only reason you choose to continue forward with this is to cover your ass. We all see it.
Sounds great!

Scorpious

Like I said above Iceman: Say "Thank you SVs for all you have done, here are some items, appreciate it." Technically that should take care of the issue. However, since he wants to include some other people and not others in a competition "HE IS HOLDING" with no items being given by Zenith or Err there is a problem then.

However Ush, do the same competion if you like. Jail Busters do not farm people, we do not go on hospitalization sprees, we do not pay other gangs to hospitalize other gangs, we do not decide on all out war because a player made a rude comment to another and had to pay for it. However, there have been occasions when I and my gang have busted players over other players but i do not see that excluding me from any player ran contests. So, run your contest, say Jail Busters are excluded from the contest because I tried to bust somebody else (yes tried and failed or you would never have known) instead of you. Then I can say your contest is rigged and I will be reporting you then.

iceman2020

Scorpious Wrote:Like I said above Iceman: Say "Thank you SVs for all you have done, here are some items, appreciate it." Technically that should take care of the issue. However, since he wants to include some other people and not others in a competition "HE IS HOLDING" with no items being given by Zenith or Err there is a problem then.

However Ush, do the same competion if you like. Jail Busters do not farm people, we do not go on hospitalization sprees, we do not pay other gangs to hospitalize other gangs, we do not decide on all out war because a player made a rude comment to another and had to pay for it. However, there have been occasions when I and my gang have busted players over other players but i do not see that excluding me from any player ran contests. So, run your contest, say Jail Busters are excluded from the contest because I tried to bust somebody else (yes tried and failed or you would never have known) instead of you. Then I can say your contest is rigged and I will be reporting you then.

Wait, you had preference over busting certain players? Sad to hear man, I'm gonna have to report you now.
I'm reporting all of you!

Scorpious

iceman2020 Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:Like I said above Iceman: Say "Thank you SVs for all you have done, here are some items, appreciate it." Technically that should take care of the issue. However, since he wants to include some other people and not others in a competition "HE IS HOLDING" with no items being given by Zenith or Err there is a problem then.

Wait, you had preference over busting certain players? Sad to hear man, I'm gonna have to report you now.

Please don't report me Iceman. I will include you on my jail busting list then. :cry: :cry:
dayum dan rathers

BigRedRaper

ill Report u all for Abuse of report Player Option Mwahahaha!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's